Seventeen

Dabria pov

As I wake up I get my medicine and inject it in my neck I then take a quick shower.

About 20 minutes later I wrap my body with a towel. I brush my teeth and do my skin care.

About 10 minutes later I finished. I then get my clothes and change.

I then go down to see everyone doing what they usually do in the morning

"So, wait do you know who number one is?" Alexander ask me.

"Wait, is he a man or woman?" Lorenzo ask me.

"Yes I do know who they are. Number one is actually the boss of the German Mafia." I said as they're eyes widen.

"So it's a he." Salvatore says as all the males nod and the girls glare at the men.

"So you're my - OMG I HAD A CRUSH ON MIDNIGHT, MIDNIGHT. I HAD A CRUSH ON MY SISTER. NOT JUST MY SISTER BUT MY TWIN." Aden says as his eyes widen and everyone laugh's.

"Guess what? I met my idol. She's known as Midnight, Its my 2nd time seeing her. She really cool, I wish we can actually work with her. I want to be her friend as well. She good at fighting racing and hacking. She good at everything. She's really cool. I almost actually asked if I can get her autographs, funny I don't even think she gives those out." I said repeating Aden's words from the last time when he thought I was sleeping.

"You heard me!?" Aden shouts as we all laugh.

"Well thank you my dear brother, for you're beautiful paragraphs on how amazing I am." I said in a British accent as his eyes widen.

"Wait so, how are you the most powerful deadliest feared assassin Midnight?" Salvatore ask me with amusement.

"Theirs alot of stuff you don't know." I said as he looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Ok so you're the youngest billionaire in the whole world. You're midnight the best feared deadliest assassin who is the best at racing, fighting, hacking and killing. What else can you do? You also knew we where the Itlian and Russian Mafia." My father says.

"I'm a weapon, I was trained as a weapon. But the thing is weapon's can easily be used against those that they are shooting for." I said coldly as his eyes flash with a bit of hurt.

"Why were you used as a weapon?" Azaeal ask.

"They saw me as one. I was 4, about 3 men went running after me. I killed someone that I loved. Before she was killed I was forced to watch. Then I fought. A man saw me, he saw that I killed 3 men that where 5, 6 times bigger than me. He found it amazed...he also thought I had a pretty face so he used me as a weapon to kill and to secude." I said getting some whiskey and drinking it all in one go.

"I then was...we I was soon then a toy. Seemed to be alot of men like pretty young beautiful girls." I said drinking the whole bottle of whiskey. I look to see everyone with anger and sadness in their eyes.