Twenty- seven

Dabria pov

"Wake up! Wake up!" I hear a voice says as someone jumps on me.

I open my eyes to see Addie "Hi." I said getting up as she sits next to me.

"Hi. Can we go somewhere. I wanna hang out with you, Coraline went home." Addie says sad.

"Ok, how about this when I'm done with work we can hang out, I'd hang out with you right now but I have a lot of work today. So when I'm done we can hang out the whole day, but for now you can go play with Will." I said as she smiles and nods. She hugs me and than leaves.

I get up, I take my medicine and I go to the bathroom.

About 20 minutes of showering I get out, I look at the mirror to see burns on my arms. I shake it off and start to brush my teeth.

Once I'm done with everything I change.

I than brush my hair and leave it down

I than go downstairs, to the living room. I sit down with Axel, Victor and my family and Hope, Azaeal and her dad Henry.

About 5 minutes later Gavin my hacker comes in with a panic face. He doesn't look at me, he just looks frozen.

"Are you ok?" I questioned as everyone in the room looks at him.

"Julian, Julian is alive. I was just looking through the cameras and I saw him." Gavin says as Axel I, and Ryder freeze.

"How is that possible?" Axel ask as me him and Ryder all look at each other.

"I thought you killed him." Ryder says.

"And I did, I shot him through the chest by the heart and we left, I saw him take his last breathe!" I said standing up.

"What do we do?" Ryder question.

"Get everyone in the conference room, everyone, everyone, and maid." I said as Axel nods him and Ryder leave.

"Follow me." I said as I look at my family and Azaeal, his family.

As we enter the conference room, everyone sits down.