Twenty

Salvatore pov

"Next is Dabria and Ethan." A woman says on a mic.

Ethan and Dabria then get on. Before they get in position the boy goes to my daughter and tells her something as he smiles. Dabria smiles and nods. I look at Azaeal to see his knuckles white.

He's like her.

I turn my attention back on Dabria and her partner, they get in position and start to dance.

After their done people cheer and clab. They danced with passion...love. I'll be honest I got a bit nurvous when he picked her up and swinged her.

"Dabria will be doing her solo." A woman says Dabria comes on stage and gets in position.

After she's done dancing everyone cheers. I stare their smiling. Mother like daughter, her mom was so beautiful and also very good at dancing.

They both dance with passion and love.

The boy, Ethan then comes up and starts his solo dance.

A few minutes later he finishes.

He then runs towards us but sits down next to Dabria.

"Is someone jealous?" Hope teases her brother.

Azaeal pov

"Is someone jealous?" Hope teases as she wiggles her eyebrows and smirks.

"H - he's just a dance partner. Nothing more, he's also not on my level." I defined myself.

Im not jealous.

Sure, sure. Keep lying to yourself.

I swea- ok I am jealous, sue me. I'm so freaking jealous, the way he heled her, I want to hold her like that. Man I tried everything in me to not pull them apart and chop off his hands.

I look at Dabria's beautiful face, as she smiles.

"Why is she smiling? What are they saying?" I ask Salvatore as he smiles and laughs.

He the leans in a bit closer, his eyes widen and he looks at me.

"Oh, shit." He says.

"What? What happened?" I ask.

"H - he's coming over today for practice." Salvatore says as my eyes widen.

"Boy, you better get a ring on that finger. I already like and want you as my son in- law." Salvatore says as I smile.

Aww he loves me.

"I'll tell Aden and he'll probably bug and annoy them." Salvatore says as we nod.

"Especially Will." I said as he nods.

/ / /

Dabria pov

As me and Ethan walk inside the mansion we stop once I see Salvatore, Aden and Will smirking at me.

"Um, you guys alright?" I ask.

"Sweetie,oh how I miss you. How was you're dance practice. Aw, who is this lovely young man." Will says as I look at him weirdly.