Twenty - two

Evilyn pov ( Dabria's body )

As I wake up I look around to see that's I'm on the floor chained to the wall.

"You ok? I'm sorry." I hear Salvatore says as I laugh.

"Ah, so pathetic." I said laughing.

Evilyn stop it!

Sorry love. But it's my turn to play.

Evilyn don't let Dabria take over!

She's hurt, and broken. Now let me help us, that's the only way for us to survive.

Fine, just don't mess anything up.

Sure.

"What?" Salvatore says.

"I mean you and Dabria are so pathetic. Well, the only thing she's alive is because of me. But both of you are pathetic." I said.

"She has the voices in her head. You took over Dabria." Aden says.

"You're so smart." I said laughing as everyone looks at me.

"What's you're name?" Oliver ask.

"Evilyn, now that I'm in charge were gonna have so much fun." I said smirking.

"Do you know that this is actually how Dabria is? She just has it all bottled up. But once I'm out, than everyone knows her true feelings. I'm just the one doing it all." I said.

"You're the same. But I believe the worst." I said.

"Who are these people really, what do you - Dabria have with these people?" Salvatore ask.

"Salvatore, if I answer these questions just please. Please don't cry like a pussy or I swear I'll chop of your little friend." I said.

"Cupish?" I asked.

"Sure." Salvatore says.

"Good, Dabria is the Donna of the German Mafia. She's also known as number 1. You know Azaeal you're uncle is really really annoying. I remember when I was right here I took over, man I annoyed your uncle and his men just for some candy. I mean I had to get my sugar up." I said laughing.

"He's not my uncle " Azaeal says.

"Awww, yea sure. Salvatore is not Dabria's father yet again he is. JOSH IM HUNGRY! IM HUNGRY! HELLO ANYONE THEIR, IM FUCKING HUNGRY!" I said than yelled.

My stomach hurts, it's empty.

"IF YOU BRING US FOOD IM GOING TO CHOP OFF YOUR DI-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Josh says coming on.

You're going to get us killed.

No I won't.

"I'm hungry." I whispered.

"Ah, it's you. Evilyn right?" Josh ask.

"Yea, hey you got food where hungry. Ah can you add a water, like a big big large cup filled with water and some ice." I asked smile nicely.

"No." Josh said.

"What!?" I shout.

"HOW THE HECK CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THIS? HOW CAN YOU LIVE WHEN YOU KILLED MY WIFE AND OUR CHILD?!" Josh screamed at me as his spit goes on my face.

This man is mean.

"Ok first of all, I did not kill her Dabria did, second of all o told Dabria to kill her yet again I didn't. Third, how the heck was I supposed to know she was pregnant, I also saved that child. No if it was me I'd rather die than be you're child." I said honestly.