Thirty - two

Dabria pov

As I wake up, I look to see Azaeal sleeping, he's so cute. I carefully get up and go to my bathroom closing the door behind me. I then go my business, after that I brush my teeth.

10 minutes later I then go to my closet and pull out some clothes to change.

After changing, I go out the bathroom, I look to see Azaeal sitting up.

"Hey love." He says walking towards me, he picks me up hugging me up as I hug him back wrapping my leg around his waist.

"Hi sleepyhead." I said as I giggle.

"You're so so beautiful." He says looking at me.

He then leans in and pecks my lips.

"You're my girlfriend now." He says as I laugh.

"Mhmm, sure." I said as his eyss lit up.

Wait, so what happened to the first date?

"Go get change." I said he nods and puts me done.

He gets his shirt from off the floor and leaves.

I go down and go to the living getting a apple.

"Hello, beautiful, or should I say sister in law?" Will says as I cough.

"Hey is Addie single?" Will ask as I laugh.

"Yea she is." I sakd as his eyes lit up he then runs away.

A few minutes later Azaeal comes in, he looks so hot.

"Like what you see?" He ask smirking.

"Yea, but I've seen way way better." I tease, his eyes darken and his face drops.

"I'm joking." I said walking towards him.

"Better be." He says as I laugh.

He picks me up and puts me on the counter and stands in between my legs as he kisses me.

"You're mine, all mine." I said as I laugh, I kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"OMG!" I hear someone yell I push Azaeal away, I look to see Axel and Salvatore.

"Uh so that's who gave you a hickey last night, uh?" Axel says smirking.

"He feel and actually kisses me. Watch where you go." I said to Azae as he gasp dramatically.

"Really then why where you guys talking sweet things to each other?" Salvatore says crossing his arms.

"And why where you enjoying it? He's still alive to, last time a guy just went up to him and kisses you he beated him." Axel added.

"He's a good kisser." I blurt out my eyes widen as I realize what I said I cover my mouth with my hand. I look at Azaeal to see him smiking at me.

"I mean he's a bad kisser. Like really really bad." I said.