Nine

Dabria pov

8:27. I wake up I than get up and changed. I brush my teeth do my hair but rings and I then go out side to see Ryder and Axel.

"Hello." I said smiling to them.

"Boss." They boss they bowing I then frown.

"Stop bowing and calling me boss. Come on let's go." I said. They nod, Ryder opens the door and we go in.

About 1 hour later we arrive at my 'family' mansion.

We than go in. I see everyone, my aunt's, uncle's, cousins and my brother's, father and step mother.

We go in with our emotionless face and Ryder and Axel are by my side with guns in their hands and more hidden.

My father's gurads then point their guns at me as me and Ryder, Axel smirk.

"Now now put the guns down. Are you finished?" I ask.

"Yea, we finished. Here." Alexander says handing me a file. I take it.

As I look I smirk at their design's. Their good indeed. Real good, I must admit.

"Their good. Axel." I said.

Axel then hands me a paper. More of a contract.

I then look at it and make sure it's all good before handing it to Alexander. Once I'm done I give it to him.

"Sign it, I'd you want to work together. 50/50 take it or leave it." I said coldy.

Alexander gets a pen then signs it. Ryder laughs, so does Axel and I smirk.

"What's funny?" Sabrina ask with her bitchy voice.

"You've just made a deal with the devil." Ryder says taking out a cigarette and lighter. Then he lights his cigarette.

"What do you mean?" Azazel ask.

I also forgot to mention him and his sister is here so is his father.

"If you betray Dabria or something. She is able to take over.... your company." Ryder says as their eyes widen.

"I won't, well unless you betray me and my company. Yet again I am richer than you." I say.

"Trust her, she ways richer." Axel says.

"I won't just take over your company when I feel like it. Now if you read page 5 it says I can take it over, but I have to have good reasons to take it over." I explain.

"Ok." Alexander says as my smirk is even wider.

All I see is fear in Sabrina's and Alexanders eyes.

"No need to be scared." I said.

"Any due I'll be honest you're design's are good. Really good." I admit as Alexander smiles.

"Thank you baby sis." Alexander says as I smile.

"You're welcome big bro." I said smiling like a baby.

My face then turns emotionaless.

"You get a day and 5 hours." I says smirking as I look at Sabrina.

I then smile.

"Are you bipolar?" Elijah ask me.

"Mhmm. Nope, Axel one time made me me go to the doctor's and it confirms that I'm not bipolar." I said.

No shit Sherlock lock you ain't bipolar, you're just a psychopath.

Well rude.

She's psycho because of you, Evilyn.