Eight

Dabria pov

It's finally time. It's time for the party that Ms. Stone will show her identity, a.k.a me. I than get off bed and get some clothes the party will be at night.

As I go to my bathroom I put my clothes down and turn on the cold water. I have to take a shower since my whips are still bad.

Once the water is fully cold, I get in.

About 20 minutes of showering I get out. I look at the mirror and see my lips are purple.

I than change.

After I'm don't changing I put on marcara, lip balm eyeliner, and counselor. I than go to the living room to leave but everyone is their. Purfect.

"So, who's that guy?" Oliver ask.

"Who? What guy?" I lie.

"That guy Axel." Azazel says with as his knuckles turn white.

"So him, he's the father of my child." I say with starcasim.

"Really, who is? Is he nice?" Sofia ask conserned as I scoff.

"He took care of me since I was young. He helped me. He was always there. Always bailed me out of jail, backed me up with bullies, taught me life lessons, taught me how to defend myself, lie, hunt, play sports. So he's basically a dad to me. Now if you can see I have to go to the gala and help." I said. I lock eyes with Salvatore all I see is sadness. I kinda fell guilty to be honest.

"I do wish you were the one to help and teach me that stuff." I said as his eyes soften. I then walk but I stop.

"Whore." Sabrina says.

"Sabrina!" Everyone yells.

"Just watch, watch you're back." I said smirking as I walk towards her.

"Watch that plastic ass back of yours." I said laughing.

Sabrina looks at me with fear, but than she hides it with a smile.

"You can hide you're fear with you're face, but those eyes. Oh those eyes." I said laughing walking away.

"You're crazy!" Sabrina shouts.

"Do know what? Be careful who you make enimies with." I said turning to Sabrina I than walk away pissed.

/ / /

As I arrive at the place we're gonna have the party at. I get out of my car and go in.

I go in and smile, it's beautiful.

The lights are on. We're gonna turn off the lights when I show the dresses I've made myself.

We than start. I than get my models and make sure they ready.

About 3 hours later we finshes. We than wait for people to arrive. All Mafia's and making clothes and dresses companies will be coming. All of the Mafias are coming but not the Germans, well just the leader, which is me.

I then go back stage and start to get ready.

After doing my hair and make-up. I than put on a cold emotionaless face.

Two bodyguards than go on my left side and another two bodyguards go on my right side. Their fully armed as well.

I walk than walk as my name is called out.

Azazel pov

"Please thank you guys for coming. Please meet the youngest billionaire. Ms. Stone." A man says with a mic. A woman then comes on stage as we all see her face we all gasp.