Ten

Dabria pov

As I get out of shower I start to change.

The only thing I got to say is, I hate school.

After changing I only put mascara and eyeliner. I also keep my hair down straighten.

 I also keep my hair down straighten

After I'm done I get my packback. I then go sit down. I then look at the clock and sign I'm 2 hours early, it's not my fault it's my nightmares fault.

I then go outside and get a lighter and cigarette. I light my cigarette. I put the cigarette in my mouth then I take a puff then blow it out of my mouth and nose.

Alexander pov

As I wake I get ready then go down and see everyone except for Dabria.

"Ready?" Salvatore tells us all. We nod I get Dabria phone and packback from the couch and we head outside.

As we walk we all stop. We all look at Dabria and we all frown.

She smoking? I thought it was a only one time thing.

A few seconds later Dabria drops her cigarette then steps on it. We then take a few steps forward but stop when we see her get another cigarette then lights it and out it in her mouth.

A few minutes later she drops it and steps on it.

Salvatore pov

My baby girl smoking? Non of us do that. As she drops it and steps on it we walk towards her. Me and Alexander stop walking once as the rest keep.

Their are about 5 cigarettes on the floor by Dabria foot that are smashed from her stepping on.

Me and Alexander then walk towards her.

"Hi!" Will says. Dabria the turns to us and smiles wide as she sees Will.

"Hi! Wow you look so handsome. You really are gonna get the girls. Tsk tsk, just don't be a player." Dabria says seriously at the end.

"Ok." Will says as he blushes.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Will blurts out as we choke.

"Um, no. Bu-" Dabria says but is cut off.

"So I got a chance." Will says smirking.

Dabria pov

Help me. Help me not break this poor kids heart.

"Uh Will you maybe should like someone your age." I said as Will signs and nods.

"Hey what is that?" Will says looking at the cigarette's as my eyes widen.

I smoked 5 cigarettes. Damn, I should've listened to her. I miss her, but why she'd have to leave me like that?

I then pick them up and put them but behind my back in my hands hiding them.