Thirty - four

Axel pov

I swear, why are people fucking waking up from the dead? What is this zombie land or some shit?

I get my gun and raise it up at him.

"Was it you?" I gritted out with anger.

"Did you shoot Dabria? How are you alive?" I questioned.

"I didn't shoot her, but I can help save her." He says as I laugh.

"Why would you help us, Dante? What feeling guilty for betraying her and killing the most important person she had here?" I asked.

"She all cared about us, but he was different. Why are you here?" I ask angery.

"To help. Ah and if she dies I take over the Mafia." He says smirking.

"Actually I do. I'm the second in command, even from the previous Don. So technically I'm in charge? Guns!" I said as Dabria's, our men then raise their guns at Dante and seven of his men.

"Now answer my question, how the hell are you alive? Dabria killed you." I questioned.

"My doctor's are one of the best, even tho she shot me in the head she missed a inch where I can die. She then left and my men where actually able to bring me back alive. I can help, let us." He says.

"You know she was shot by one of Julian's men. They also add poison in their bullets so let us." Dante added.

"Fine, but do anything dirty and I'll kill you." I threatened.

He nods and they leave.

"Can we trust them?" Ryder ask.

"I'm not sure, but watch him. Here, if he does anything inject him with it." I said giving Ryder a needle, he nods and leaves.

Please be ok our queen. Sam might be able to cure you, so just hold on.

Aden pov

My twin got shoot in the chest by a bullet that has poison. Please twinny be ok, I promised when we where little I'd always be with you. So if you die I'll die as well, so be ok twinny, please.

"I'm not sure, but watch him. Here, if he does anything inject him with it." Axel says as he hands Ryder a needle. Ryder nods and leaves.

"Liam?" Axel says.

"Yes sir?" Liam says as he bows in respect.

"I want you to watch Sam, if he needs anything get him it or if he needs help, help him." Axel says as Liam nods and leaves.

"Follow me to the hospital, you guys can sit down and wait." Axel says as we nod and follow him.

As we arrive I look around their are nursers walking, and men sitting down some have cuts or gun wounds and some different wounds.

We then sit down.

I look to see Azaeal butting his lip, his leg is bouncing.

"She'll be ok." I whisper, he nods and tries to calm himself down.

Victor pov

As me and few other people are in our nerces outfits we get the stuff ready. I blow inside my gloves and put it on. Once I'm done doing that.

"We need to get the bullet out, as well as the posion, when we get the bullet out we have ten minutes to make sure the posion is out. If not we lose her." I explain as they all nod listening.

"I'll be taking out the bullet." I added as they nod. I get set a light towards Dabria's chest where the bullet is, I then get tweezers

I then get a blue paper and put it, theirs a whole in the paper.

I then starts to careful reach for the bullet, I use another tweezers do help get the bullet out.

About seven minutes later I thankfully get the bullets out, I then put the bullet on a steel plate.

We then start to get the posion out.

Salvatore pov

It's been fivtheen minutes since they've been in there.

About five minutes later the doctors leave the room, we stand up as Victor walks towers us.

"So what happened." I asked as my hands are sweaty.

"I'm sorry, it was too late." He says as he wipes his tears, as our eyes widen, Aden then breaks down.

No, no no.

"Oh no I mean she's ok, she's ok she's going to live. But then we turned on the tv so then she can watch it for when she wakes up. But then we got hooked up on the show and just watched it for about five minutes. I can't believe, first female lead mother wasn't her actual mother. I mean it makes sense she was mean to-" Victor rants off but then Axel punches Victor.

"You scared the shit out of us! I almost shit on myself!" Axel says as Victor holds his nose.

"I'm sorry. Bye." Victor says he then leaves.

"Omg! She's alive!" Aden says as he closes his eyes with relive.

She's ok, my daughter's going to be ok.

Axel pov

I smile, I look to see Dante standing their.

"Follow me." I said emotionless.

I then lead him to my office, I have a office and Dabria has one herself. I then sit down in my seat.

Dante sits down.

"Why are you here?" I ask once again.

"I told you, to help- save Dabria." He answers.

I scoff "Really?"

"Well, to see you to." He says smirking at me as I roll my eyes.

"When Dabria sees you, she'll kill you." I said looking at him.

"I know. I want to explain things to her, I was saving her." He says as I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I killed him, indeed. It had a good reason." He admits looking at the floor as his jaw clenched.

He looks so ho- ugly.

"Do you know when she'll be up?" I ask him .

"Probably two or three hours." He answers as I nod.

"Leave, I'm tired." I said.

"Me too! How about I stay here!" He says smiling.

"If you dont leave I'll shoot you in the head." I threatened.

"Surree." He says getting up then leaving.

Bastered!

How's this chapter!? Sorry I had you guys on a cliffhanger yesterday 😂

What do you guys think about Axel and Dante's in counter? 🤔

Do or did you guys think that Dante and Axel had a relationship or something in the past? 🤔

How do you feel about Dante? 🤔

How was your guys day? 🤔

Counted words: 1080