Twenty - four

Warnings: mention of rape. Tourture, and rape.

Dabria pov

As me and Azaeal are in a van we sit down as men point their guns at our heads.

Can't believe they really dumped us like that! These men have no self respect!

About what feels like hours we finally arrive some where. I assume this because the van stopped.

The back of the van opens "Get out." One of the men say, me and Azaeal than get out.

The men lead us into a mansion and we enter it. I carefully look inside, I look for the cameras and the doors.

About 15 minutes later we than go into a room.

Basement! Another basement, great! Note that as starcasim.

Two men then chained our right leg to a chain that is on the wall.

They than leave.

"Well, I'ma sleep I'm tired." I said casually.

"Yea, take a rest." Azaeal says.

What if they try to do something again? I can't risk that.

"Never mind I'm not tired." I said as I sit down, I than bring my knees to my head as I wrap my arms around my leg.

Azaeal than sits down next to me.

"It's ok, go to bed. I'll stay up. I won't let them do anything." Azaeal says. I hesitantly nod, I then out my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me protectively.

I hope their ok.

( Flashback, 3 hours ago )

As we we walk through the woods I go to Axel.

"Whatever you do, take them home. Take them to my castle, my favorite one. Make sure you watch them, protect them with your life....make sure their safe even if I'm not with you. They're running after us and they're coming for me. Protect them with you're life, that is an ordered for you and the rest of our men." I ordered, as I whisper so only he can hear.

"Yes Donna." He whispers, as I nod.

Let's just hope we all make it safe.

( End of flashback )

Azaeal pov

I smile as I hear small cute snores. I then look down to see Dabria sleeping. She so cute, so freaking cute.

Her lips are red but white from tirness. Even though she's pale and tired she still so beautiful, she's like a goddess.

I than take my time to look at her. Her lips are pouted as she sleeps. Her eyelashes are naturally long and dark black, her lips are naturally red, her nose is small yet again not to big just purfect. Her hair is burnutte, it's long, it goes to her butt almost. She's so small compared to me. She's also short, yet so cute and beautiful.

/ / /

It's been about 25 minutes. As I look around I than hear small noises as Dabria shifts. I look down to see Dabria's eyes open, she than looks at me as she sit up, she lays her head on the wall.

"Hi, love." I said as Dabria frowns.

"Hi." Dabria says.