Eighteen

Dabria pov

"Dabria, you in there." I hear Salvatore ask as he knocks on my bathroom door.

"Yea....I'm changing." I lied, I then inject the medicine in my neck and close my eyes as I feel it burn. Once I'm done I throw the needle away and hide the medicine in my pocket.

"Hi, Salvatore." I said smiling as I open the door.

I see Salvatore eyes flash with hurt. I haven't called him dad so Evey time I call him that I see sadness and hurt flash in his eyes.

"Um tomorrow you have school tomorrow. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me - I mean you don't have to. But I was think-" Salvatore says but I cut him off.

"Sure, we can hang out. Let me change." Salvatore eyes widen he nods smiling.

Salvatore pov

I'm sitting down as I wait for Dabria. I can finally hang out with my daughter, I'm so happy.

About 8 minutes later Dabria comes down.
She's wearing all black clothes.

Her nails are white, their also very long

I get up and we go outside and we get into a car.

"So, do you wanna go to the mall? We can maybe sit down and eat and talk?" I asked.

"Sure." Dabria says as I nod, I then start the car.

"So you're Midnight? The best at hacking, fighting and racing. I've heard a lot about you in the underground world. Why do you keep your identity a secret?" I asked.

Dabria sighns "A lot of people want me, Midnight dead. I've faught people with out breaking a breath and I've blown up them without breaking a sweat. So that's why I keep my identity a secret." Dabria answered.

"Who trained you?" I asked.

"That story if for another day." Dabria says as I nod.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find you earlier. But me and you're brothers did try to find me but their was no traces of you." I admitted.

"It's fine, mom was always good at hiding." Dabria said.

"Sooo, is their anything guy that caught your eye?" I ask as Dabria laughs a bit.

"No, nope. No was has." Dabria says.

"What about Azazel? He's a nice guy." I said.

"Well I haven't fallen or been in love for along time. In the Mafia world, we can't really be in love. Well - I can't." Dabria says looking at the world.

"You know why I noticed? When you're angery or when you scream, I can hear a Russian accent kind of wanting to just come out." I said.

"My second language is Russia."