Fourty- three

Mention of Rape and abused.

Axel pov

One more day, just one more day.

"Hi!" Dabria says smiling, she then snatches the remote from and puts on Micky mouse.

"Welcome to the cloud house." Dabria sings.

Azaeal and his family and the rest of Darbias family come in.

"Can you get me a juice box?" Dabria ask.

"No, you've had one earlier today." I said as Dabria's eyes darken.

'Im scared.' I thought to myself.

"Give. Me. Juice." She orders, I quickly get up and go to the kitchen, I then get Dabria her juice box I come back to the living room and give it to her.

"She scares you?" Salvatore says smiling as Aden and Liam laugh.

"Trust me, you haven't seen her true colors." I said as his face turns blank with confusion. I get up and go to Dabria's office to work on some paperwork.

Salvatore pov

'trust me, you haven't even seen her true colors.' Keep running in my head, what does he mean?

I smile looking at Dabria as she happily drinks her juice.

She gets up and goes towards a guard as we watch her.

The guard bows.

"Is their anything I can do, my queen?" The guard ask.

Dabria nods smiling "Let's play princesses!" Dabria says smiling wildly.

"Um I -" The guard says but is cut off.

"Play with m- wait am I dreaming?" Dabria's ask as we look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Aden ask.

"I - I'm not dead? I'm alive!" Dabria says smiling as she clasps her hands, we all look at her confused, the men gets his hand and covers her mouth.

"She's tired she must go to bed." The guard says he then walks with Dabria but I stop them.

"What does she mean she's alive? Dabria did you go out of the state?" I questioned as she shakes her head.

A few other guards eyes widen as they look at each other.

"Where were you?" Azaeal ask.

"Here." Dabria says giggling.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Axel said I cannot tell." She says.

"It's ok, tell us." Alexander said.

"My queen." The guard said as I glare at them.

"I'll tell you, if you give me candy." Dabria says.

"A lot." She added as I nod.

"My queen." A guard says as Azaeal glares  at him shutting him up.

I then go to the kitchen and gets the bag of candy and walk back to the rest I then hand it to Dabria as she smiles happily.

I then wait for Dabria to talk as she sits down.

"Ok so years ago when I was in the Hydra we where all posined. If we try ed on him or something he would push this bottom and the posin released in our body. Like three months or so they found me and we'll, resleaed it. So I've been taking medicine without the medline if di-" Dabria says but then is cut off by a shouts.

"Dabria!" Alex shouts as we all look at him.

"What is she talking about?" Dante ask.

"Follow me." Alex says as we then follow him.

Third person pov

As they all follow Axel to Dabria's office they then sit down as Henry closes the door behind them all.

"What was Dabria talking about?" Alexander ask as they all look at Axel.

"Like Dabria said, you're uncle, Petrov put an posin in her, once he found out she was alive and where she was he....he released it in her body. Since then she's been taking this." Axel says showing them a bottle of the medicine.

"This is called Firefly. Dabria took it every day, morning and night. If she missed it, she'd die. The sytomps cashed her hands to shake, throw up blood, and her to lash out with anger." Axel explained.

"Is that what Petrov injected in her body when he trapped us?" Hope ask as Axel nods.

"Sam it actually the one who healed her. Sam please explain." Axel says they then then to Sam.

"Ah yes, years ago I actually worked for Petrov. I was his doctor and scientist. I'm the only person who knows the cure. When I first came here, Dabria found me and asked for me to come and help, I agreed. Without the medline she was taking, it would have killed her less then ten seconds....if she didn't take the medicine she was lucky enough to survive a few hours." Sam explains as he looks down.

"What is it?" Axel ask.

"Dabria can't get pregnant, I'm not sure if you know. If she gets pregnant she may die giving birth. She has fivfy percent she may die or survive. She can get pregnant but she may die or live." Sam says as their eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" Azaeal ask.

"What do you mean she can die? She told me she can't have children, but what caused it?" Azaeal added.

Sam let's out a deep breath then continue to speaks.

"She's been raped multiple times, raped when she was young, they where ruff. She was also abused - tourtred it caused it to happen. She has been marks on her....close to her privet part, it must have gotten worse with one touch of something burning her. While I was seeing if she was ok, because she asked if she can get pregnant if their is a change. I also found out that she was brain washed, she was probably five at that time. But I'm not sure how she remembers stuff." Sam ask explains as their eyes darken and some swell with tears.

A few of Dabria's men eyes darken who are in the room. Their angery, their queen, Dabria is so nice and a caring person, but why must she suffer so much. What did she do to deserve or go through that stuff? They want to avenge their queen, they want to kill every person who has hurt or touched their queen.

And they will not rest until their all dead, who dare to put a hand on their queen.

Counted words: 1024