Fourteen

Dabria pov

"Hey wanted to see me?" Axel says as he comes in my room and clocks the door behind him.

"Heyy. My cuts." I said he then gets then band aid- kit and then comes to me. I then take off my shirt leaving me in my bra I turn around so my face is facing him.

"Where gonna have to cancel the ball, and reschedule it. Something came up and stuff." I said.

"Ok, I trust you. I'll send a email to the Mafia's and tells them." Axel says I then thank him as he cleans my cuts.

Axel let's out a deep breath "I can't be doing this anymore. Dabria they keep getting bad, like really bad. You need to let a doctor do this. I know you hate doctors and hospitals but we have to." Axel says.

"I'm fine. I can hold it longer." I said breathing heavily.

"For how long? Hmmm because I know for sure you dont have long. I know I told you that you can kill that professor guy, but I might be killing him my self for doing this to you." Axel says anger.

"I'm so tired." I said as tears swell in my eyes.

"When I'm done you can go to bed, ok?" Axel says softly.

"No, no Axel. I'm so tired I can't hold on any more. I just want to be with Ivy. Just us two, where I don't have to give a damn anymore." I said as tears roll down my cheek.

Axel then freeze's he turns me around facing me and cups my cheeks.

"I lost Ivy, I will not lose you either. So please don't, hang on for me, hand on their for Ivy." Axel says as he pulls me in a hug.

"Ok, I'm done." Axel says as he breaks the hug I then put on my t - shirt I then get my mask up remover and move my fountain that's on my arms.

Once I'm done Axel eyes water as he looks at the burns on my arms.

He then puts soft kisses on them.

He then gets medicine and rub it on my arms softly.

"Thank dad." I said as Axel nods.

I then out foundation on my arms again.

A few minutes later theirs a knock. Axel opens the door and sees Alexander and Salvatore, Azaeal. Their eyes darken as they see him.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Good bye meine Königin." Axel says the end in German then leaves.

Translation: my queen

"What language was that?" Alexander says.

"German." I reply.

"Why was he in here with the door lock?" Alexander says angery.

"He was helping me with something." I said.

"With what?" Salvatore says.

"Nothing much. Well with homework, and asking if I'm good, and some personal things." I half lie.

"You can ask me to help you with your homework. You have me, us to talk to." Salvatore says with sadness as everyone soon coma in the room. I mean my whole family and Azaeal sister. Great.

"I knew him my whole life. We were also talking about an old friend." I said as my eyes look at the plain white wall.

"Who was that?" Azaeal ask.

"Her name was Ivy." I said.

"Ivy Wilson. Sisnt the jury say her name. Who is she?" Azaeal ask.

"Ivy and I were very little when we met. As we got older we did everything with each other we played, party, sleep, eat, hangout, got in detention and juvie. We were always together no matter what. She was my best friend, sister, my number 1. My everything. But soon as we got older she became suicidal, me I was always drinking smoking and we both partied. Yet again we did everything together. She didn't really like me partying smoking and drinking do drugs. So then I made a deal with her." I said as I get my water bottle and drank the beer that was in it.

"I was always smoking, I smoked 5 or more times a day and drank 5 or more bottles of beer. She always cut herself. I didn't like her cutting herself, she didn't like me doing drugs and smoking and drinking, partying. So I made a deal." I said as I take another sip as my eyes water.

"What was the deal?" Hope ask.

I then get my pillow and put it into my face as I cry.

I quickly then wipe my tears.

"I told her if I stopped drinking, smoking and parting and doing drugs. I'd stop forever if she doesn't kill herself." I said laughing.

"Oh. Oh no." Sofia says.

"She laughed but aggred. We had a small apartment to ourselves that Axel let us live in. While I was cleaning a bit, I went to go down and check on her. I was actually about 4 hours clean." I said laughing.

"When I went to our room. I knocked no answer, then I scared and opened broke the door down. Once I went in I cried by her lifeless body. Since then Axel didn't know until the day at the court. Axel both treated us like daughters. He took care of us both. Feed us, bathed, cleaned, evening a father could do. I met him when I was 3. I was 4 when I met ivy she was 5 since then we were always together." I said I drinking more beer.

"Dabria what's in the bottle?" Aden ask.

"Water." I lie.

Aden the rushes to me and takes the water bottle. He opens it and smells it. He looks at me with sadness.

"How long have you been drinking?" Aden ask, I stay quiet.

"Dabria!" Aden shouts at me.

"Ok then, when did you stared drinking and stuff?"Aden ask.

"I was 9 when I stated drinking, then when I was 10 i stated smoking and when I was 14 I styated doing drugs." I said, Aden then crushes me in a hug. I then hug him and we hold on to each as I sob in his chest.

"Shhhh, it's baby sis. I'm here, where here." Aden says. A few minutes later my eyes start to get heavier. I then let sleep consume me.

Thanks for reading. I rally appreciate you all for reading.

Counted Words: 1056