Fourty-five

Dabria pov

As I finished packing my suit case, which has one outfit, guns weapon's, knifes and a whole lot of other weapon.

I then leave my room and I go to my office. I close the door behind me and walk to my desk an I sit down.

I sign as I look at the papers. I then write my signature, I'm sure I want this. I then look at the Mafia papers.

Just incase something happens to me, Axel will be in charge. He'll be King, the Don.

I then leave the papers on my desk and start writing the letters. About an hour later I leave fold the last letter and I then put it in the envelope.

Once I'm done I get Wills and Addie's things ready as well.

Once I'm done with everything, I then go to the conference room.

"You'll all be staying here watching my family. I want them here not out, if anyone ask about what happening or where I am just walk away. You'll be cold towards them. This is all very very important. Do you all understand?" I said.

"Yes." They all shout as I nod.

About two thousand of my men will watch my family and the rest are with me.

In total I have about eight thousand seven hundred eight three men coming with me.

I then leave the conference room, Axel walks towards me.

"The rest of your family, uncles aunts and cousins are coming here. Even a few other Mafia's.Greek, Korean, French, Iries, are Mafia's are coming. They are all friend's of your family." Axel reports to me as I nod.

"As long as their safe and their all busy." I said.

We then get our things and leave. We take big vans and drive their to our spot.

About two hours later of driving we arrive at one of my other castles. We get ready and our weapons as well ready and set to go.

Once where all done we eat a bit and hang out.

We laugh, make jokes, tease each other, smile. Make jokes, almost cry because of how funny it is.

"Remember that one time Coraline got a paper cut, Victor got so scared he started to cry because he thought she was dying he then fainted." One of my men, Aries says as we all laugh remembering.

"Thoses where some good times. Remembered every year Dabria would sing to us?" Ray says.

"Well that's because we begged her to, even Victory Ryder and Ray faked cried just so she could sing." Hayden says as we laugh.

I then look at the time and frown.

"It's time." I said as I get up, we then all get up and smile at each other. We then get out guns.

Before we can leave, we hear shooting. Our eyes widen.

How did they find us?

"Get ready. Go go!" I order them, they then all get split up.

Salvatore pov

As one of Dabria's men open the door, we gasp. I see my mom dad and brothers and their sons. I even see the Irish, Greek, Korean, French, Mafia and their sons and daughters.

Their son's and daughters, one of them met Dabria they turned to be good friends. I wonder where I she?

I look to see Aden with a sad expression.

I walk towards him "You ok?" I ask

"Ye- no I have a bad feeling." He says.

"It's ok, I'll be fine." He added I look at him unsure he then gives me a assuming smile and I just nod smiling back. We then all start to talk.