Twenty - nine

Dabria pov

As I wake up, I get up. I shower and brush my teeth. Once I'm all done I change.

After changing I put foundation on my stomach that's showing

After changing I put foundation on my stomach that's showing. I brush my hair and leave it down.

I the go downstairs, I see everyone in the kitchen sitting, I sit down and we begun to eat.

A few minutes later Victor comes in angery.

"Really?! Wh - why did you do that?" He ask walking towards me.

"Eat, you need to eat. If you won't start sleeping I'll have to force you myself." I threatened.

He looks at me but I look at him, he nods and sits down.

"You can do whatever you want, but you must eat three meals a day and a snack in the middle and you must go to sleep." I said to Victor as he nods.

"Why has he been angery and not eating or sleeping?" Lorenzo ask.

"Well, - uh it doesn't really matter, he's been moddy. No need to know." I said as he nods.

After eating I go to my room. I sit down going through emails.

About 5 minutes later I hear a knock " come in" I said.

The door opens reavling Hope and Sabrina.

"Hi!" Hope says as I nod.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Would you like to hang out with us?" Sabrina ask.

I look at them both for a few minutes "Sure." I said they smile. I put my laptop down and then I get my keys, then we go. Before we leave I close my door and lock it.

"Why do you look your door?" Sabrina ask.

"For safety reason." I said as she nods.

We then go in a car "Wait I forgot something, I'll be back." Hope says as we nod. She then walks away.

"I'm sorry, I mean I've been mean to you since the first time you came. You've went to jail beat up the teacher, I'm sorry. I really really am. I'm actually happy to have you as a sister." Sabrina says.

"Thank you." I said as she smiles.

"How come you don't call Salvatore your dad? I mean you are his biogical daughter. I'm also sorry for your mom." Sabrina questions.

"It's fine, I've been through worse. I didn't call him dad because I thought he was like the rest of my foster parents." I admitted as she nods.

"Your the Mafia Principessa." I said as she looks at me eyes widen.

"No your the mafia Principessa." She says.

"It's not my place." Sabrina says.

"The title is useless to me. I'm a Donna. So really it's fine." I said.