Twenty- six

Dabria pov

As we get out of the car I look at Azaeal to see his eyes widen.

"I thought you said a house or mansion, not a freaking castle!" Azaeal says as I laugh.

"It's my favorite, I'll show you why later. Come on!" I said.

Salvatore pov

We've been at Dabria's mansion or castle. It's very beautiful and dark. As we all sit down as well as Axel a few men come down.

"What's wrong?" Axel ask.

The men all smile, it's our first time seeing them smile, their happy. Very happy.

"What?" Axel questions.

"Our, our queen has arrived." The man man says as everyone cheers as they put their guns in the air.

"Everyone get in position! Our queen has arrived." Axel yells. About 200 or more men come in and they get in a straight line, everyone has a smile on.

The door opens and me and my family gasp as I see Dabria and Azaeal.

"Welcome home our queen!" All the men says as they bow. They than get up and stand tall and proudly.

"Hello boys." Dabria says.

"You may have the rest of your day off. Oh and no need to k call me your boss or queen, makes me feel old." Dabria says as everyone laugh's.

"Thank you Dabria." They all say.

They than walk off.

A elderly woman and young man walk toward us and Dabria and Azaeal come towards us.

Azaeal than goes on out side.

"Let me fully introduce myself. I'm midnight the most powerful deadliest feared assassin, known as Midnight. I'm also number 1, that has worked by Josh. I'm also the German Donna, to my men I'm their queen and savior. I'm also the CEO of the Bri's jewelry company. But you can call me Dabria." Dabria says as our eyes widen.

"Dabira!" The elderly woman says who we don't know says as she crushes Dabria in a hug.

"Hi." Dabria says as the woman breaks the hug.

"My queen ar-" the woman says but is cut off by Dabria.

"Maria, what did I say about calling me that. We are all family, call me by my name." Dabria says.

"Yes my quee- I mean Dabria." Maria says as Dabria nods.

"I hope you guys are all good. I'll be right back, Victor Axel follow me." Dabria says the man that came with Maria nods, he has a cold emotionaless face.

Dabria walks away as Victor and Azaeal follow behind her.

Dabria pov

As we sit in my office, I break the silence.