Twenty - three

Dabria pov

As I wake up I mentally glare at Evilyn. She almost killed us!

How this there not a cure? Their has to be, he made it. Their going to ask questions. Damn it!

Heyyy, be greatful. At least you're still alive.

So you could've killed us!

I'd I ever kill us, it's because I want you dead Nara.

That is mean!

Love you too!

I hate you!

I'll get over it

No wonder why I was in the mental hospital once. Because of you two!

I than look around to see everyone asleep except for Azaeal.

"I'm guess you are Dabria or Evily?" Azaeal ask.

"Dabria." I said as he nods.

"You're friend was.... interesting." Azaeal says as I smile and laugh a bit.

"Did I do anything to you? You keep ignoring me." Azaeal questions.

"We can't be together, their are two reasons why. One of them is that I won't be able to give you what you want in the future." I said as he looks confused.

"What do you mean?" Azazel questions.

Soon later Salvatore and Aden wakes up.

"You know what I noticed yesterday?" Aden ask as everyone sooner wake up.

"What did you notice?" I questioned.

"Evilyn when she's in charge her accent is Russian, you're is America but when you get angery or when you yell we can hear the Russian accent coming in?" Aden responds as I nod.

"What about Nara?" Salvatore questions.

"Nara, her accent is British. Haha, I remember one time she took over my body. Man my bank account was crying, she both food and alot of pink pink stuff." I said.

"How does it feel like?" Hope ask.

"Well it feels like three people are in one body, one of them are happy, joyful inoccent and kind. The second one is like evil, bad, angery, and just wants nothing but revenge. Lastly which is me it's like, anger yet again with kindness and it's just all mixed but all bottled up." I explain as I look at the plain brown and black wall that is dirty with stains and blood.

"When can we get out?" Will ask.

"Soon, hopefully." I said as I whisper the last word.

"I'm hungry." Will says.

"Well. Ah, let me see. JOSH, JOSH HELLO HEY WHERE HUNGRY, YOU COULD AT LEAST BE NICE AND GIVE US SOMETHING TO EAT AND DRINK. NOW WHEN I HAVE PEOPLE HOSTAGE BY ME I BE NICE AND ACTUALLY GIVE THEM SOME FOOD AND WATER. AH AND HOW DID YOU'RE -" I yell but than stop.

"Oh my God, won't you shut up?! You are the annoying!" Josh says coming the room angery.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Go get them to eat so they can shut up." Josh says as one of his men nod.

Josh comes towards me and bends down to my hight, he than pulls out a needle.

'Why is he keeping me alive?' I thought to myself as he injects his into my neck.

"Hey, heyy! What did you out in her?" My da- I mean Salvatore ask as I close my eyes as I feel the burning in my neck.