1. Schools Stair Tumblr 

Izzy
Buzz.
Buzz.
Buzz.

A redhead guy with glasses glares at me. I give him an apologetic smile.

I grab my phone from my gown pocket.

There are nine messages from our group chat.

Buzz.

Now ten.

I slide my finger across the most recent text.

The Sexy Six is the name of the group chat.

Who do you think came up with that?

(Derek) B.O: This ceremony is hella boring.

B.O: Why is my name B.O? One time, I had body odor one time!!

(Wyatt) Sweetcheeks: Der, you smelt like onions at your father's engagement party.

B.o: 🤬

(Katie) Satan's sister: This is the most boring graduation ceremony my ass has ever sat through.

I chuckle silently and the guy with glasses sighs very loudly. I shot him a glare.

(Me) Hot Mama: Katie, you've only sat through two.

Satan's sister: Exactly! At least Derek's had that guy whose phone kept ringing.

Satan's sister: His face would turn red and then when he walked across the stage it rang again! 😂😆

Sweetcheeks: It's kind of unsettling that you find joy in other's people's misery.

(Tyler) Sexy Beast: Wouldn't it be funny if someone rolled off the graduation stage?

(Ava) Gingersnap: Now that would be epic.

I sigh. That's my friends for you.

You're probably wondering what is going on.

We're currently sitting in our high school's auditorium for our graduation ceremony.

That's right, we are finally graduating.

You're also probably wondering who these lovely people are.

Katie is my snarky, sarcastic best friend who I've known forever.

Derek is Katie's older brother who also happens to be another one of my best friends. He is a year older than me so he graduated last year.

Ava is Derek's girlfriend who he met at the beginning of the school year. They have been dating ever since.

Wyatt just so happens to be Katie's loving boyfriend.

Now they have a pretty dramatic love story.

Wyatt almost hit Katie with his car. Then two days later they start pretending to date each other.

Long story short, four weeks later they fell head over heels for each other.

They've been dating for around six months.

All I'm going to say is I was the first one to call it. Tyler owed me 150 dollars after they declared their undying love.

Lastly is Tyler. Tyler is my hot, goofy boyfriend who just so happens to be Derek and Katie's best friend and now soon to be step brother.

I know confusing.

We have been dating for almost four years.

I see Katie stand up to stand in line to walk across the stage.