34: Love Is Messy, Ugly, and Brutal

Tyler

"What are you doing, Wyatt," I ask in between laughter.

He glares at me as he pull at the fabric around his crotch. "Your suit pants are way too tight on me," He says coldly.

I cover my mouth to stifle some of my laughter.

Derek moves closer to me. "I bet Aunt May will love that."

That does it, my laughter is booming around the wedding venue and Wyatt flips us both off with both hands.

We're currently waiting on the bride, (my mother) to make her way to the ceremony.

Dalton places a hand on my shoulder. "Hey dude, I want to say I'm sorry I pissed you off on Fourth of July."

He did piss me off. I don't know how he figured it out though. Maybe because I've ignored him all day.

I nod. "Thanks, man, I appreciate the apology."

He smiles. "After last night I think you're the only guy that will ever have her heart."

Her heart, Izzy's heart.

Before I can respond the rest of the wedding party joins us.

The Wedding March plays over the speakers and we start the ceremony.

Mike walks down then Amy and Mikes's friend who definitely checked out Amy's behind. Then Sage and my uncle Shaun.

My Aunt Mindy walks down with Dalton. Then Aunt May puts her hand in Wyatt's and practically pulls him down the aisle.

Wyatt gives me a cold glare and follows.
My Aunt May is quite the cougar.

Next is me and Izzy.

Izzy gives me a shy smile and I let my eyes roam up and down her body that's currently being hugged in a light pink dress that leaves little to the imagination.

She places her arm in mine and we make our way down the aisle. "Might I just say you look absolutely gorgeous," I whisper.

Izzy snorts. "And you look dashing as ever."

"I know, I always do," I say leaning down to her ear.

Izzy giggles and we come to a stop in front of the altar. "And you're just as cocky as ever."

I tip a pretend hat at her comment making her giggle louder.

Gosh, I missed her laugh.

Lastly, Katie walks down in hand with Derek.

The music stops and my mom walks down.
She looks amazing in her dress.

My eyes start stinging and the next thing I know Wyatt is handing me a tissue.

The ceremony is pretty much a blur to me. All I remember is crying and Katie smashing a spider with her bouquet of flowers.

Well, a spider that I claimed was on her dress but wasn't.

So, she smashed a pretend spider.

Come on I had to, especially before our parents said I do and we were siblings.

Forever.

——————————————————————-

Izzy

Tyler's smile falters as Katie continues telling the story of how she bribed the photographer to make sure to get pictures of him crying.

Derek is trying to contain laughter as the happy couple takes pictures, but is failing. Dalton is trying to stop Amy from flirting with Mikes forty something groomsman.