Authors Note

I hope you enjoy my book as much as I did writing it.

This book was a lot different from Well,You Fooled Me.

Writing this book was ten times harder than WYFM. Just getting inside Izzy's and Tyler's head was confusing.

Especially after writing only friendly feelings towards him.

But I do feel like this book helped me grow more.

Another thing I would like to add is what inspired me to write this book was listening to Conan Gray. That might sound silly but every time I wrote I listened to him.

I recommend checking him out.

So it's time to address the elephant in the room. Im sure many of you are feeling the same thing.

That the epilogue seemed like it was an ending to a series.

Which is sort of true.

As much as I love my characters I'm ready as an author to introduce new stories with new characters in whole new world.

Don't worry there will still be plenty of chapters to All the small moments featuring them.

I have a few story ideas I'm playing around with at the moment but I wouldn't count on any being posted anything soon.

I want to take my time setting out my outline, plus I will be starting a very busy second semester in college soon.

I know it's sad to see this chapter close but I can't wait for the next one.

But the nice thing about chapters is they can always be re-opened.

You never know what night happened.

Next I would like to say thank you to a few people.

halfbloodreader13
Thank you for always reading every chapter and always sharing you thoughts. Every time I posted I would get so excited for your comments.
Thank you for always sticking with me!

blizzard682k
Thank you for sticking with me through every chapter. You were one of the first readers that gave Well you fooled me a chance and I am forever grateful. Your encouraging messages really helped me throughout this book.

JeremyLindsay
Thank you for all the writing advice it really helped!

Lastly,
Storytellingdude871
Thank you for always checking up on me and always giving me encouraging messages.
And even helping with names I don't know what I would do without you.

Y'all should check out his poems and short stories there amazing!

Thank you to anyone who read this book and gave it a chance.

So I can't wait for next year and what it may hold.

I seriously can't believe we're I'm at today. This time last year WYFM was just a pipe dream and now it almost has 55k reads.

Like holy shit!!!

Thank you all who have followed my journey. This is just one chapter with many more to come!

There might even be a fantasy chapter. 😏🤷🏻‍♀️