2. Your Ignorant Boyfriend

Izzy
I'm in the middle of a nice dream till I feel the entire bed move.

But what wakes me up is a scream that comes from the person beside me.

My eyes fly open and I see a lump pushed to the floor by a pissed-off Katie.

I rub my eyes and Tyler's head pops up.
"I think I broke my butt."

Katie sighs. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

I yawn. "What happened?"

"Your ignorant boyfriend jumped on top of me and scared me shitless," Katie says coldly.

"Crap, I've awoken the beast." Tyler mumbles.

Tyler's resting his head on the bed and Katie slaps it with her foot.

"Ow, I'm sorry alright! I thought you were Izzy." Tyler exclaims trying to get away from Katie's foot.

Tyler stands up and my eyes rake down his naked torso.

My boyfriend is so hot.

Katie rolls her eyes. "Could y'all mentally undress each other somewhere else?"

Tyler sticks his tongue out.

I check the time. "We better get ready we leave in an hour."

Katie groans and Tyler skips to the door. "It's beach time, baby!"

After graduation, we had a small party with only family and I stayed the night at Katie's.
Since we're leaving for the beach today.

I come downstairs with my bag and I see Tyler eating at the table.

He gives me a warm smile."Hey, sexy."

I roll my eyes. "Good morning."

I grab an orange and take a seat on Tyler's lap.

Tyler nuzzles his nose into my neck. "Since when did you sleep on the right side of Katie's bed?"

I internally shiver. "We switched sides last night so Katie could plug her phone up while she FaceTimed Wyatt.

"Well, I had a brilliant idea on how to wake you up this morning," Tyler whispers against my neck.

After four years of being together, I still get goosebumps.

"Maybe you could give me a preview?" I say softly.

I hear Tyler take a sharp breath and Derek enters the kitchen with Clair behind him.

"Morning love birds," Derek says dryly.

Clair smacks his shoulder and smiles at us.

"Kat and Wyatt are the love birds," Tyler says.

Derek turns towards us with a cup of coffee in his hand. "No, they're Romeo and Juliet or Bella and Edward."

Clair rolls her eyes as she opens a yogurt. "Ty, do you have everything packed?"

"Yes Mom, remember you checked last night." Tyler groans.

I stifle a laugh and Clair smiles. "Oh yes, I remember now."

The front door swings open and slams shut. Wyatt walks in holding a bag.

When Wyatt sees me on Tyler's lap he smiles a lopsided smile. "Now Sugarlips I thought that was my reserved seat?"

Decker burst out laughing, Clair sighs and Tyler chokes on his food.

I roll my eyes.

The doorbell rings and Wyatt opens it with his brows scrunched together.