one . the guy

KEYF/D/N = favorite drinkname

KEY
F/D/N = favorite drink
name

Y/N POV

        I sip my F/D/N, out of the corner of my eye I see Jared walking over to me

I sip my F/D/N, out of the corner of my eye I see Jared walking over to me. "So.." He begins. I place my F/D/N back on my desk and look up at him. "Did you hear about what Jennifer did in the break room?" He asks.

"Jennifer?" I tilt my head to the side. "Uh, no. I thought you were coming over to talk to me about my creepy ass stalker" I shake my head.

"That's been going on for almost three and a half years now, Y/N. Report it or give up, you can't do the job alone" He scoffs. "Anyways-- yeah, Jennifer, she uh.. it's pretty strange? She flirted with that one tall guy, 305, it was in the breakroom and apparently he reported her to HR" he clicks his tongue.

"Yeah?" I snicker. "Hm, well isn't he smart, this is Jennifer's third pick up this week" I query, crossing my arms and spinning slightly in my chair. "Have I ever met him? Do we even know this guy's name?"

"Eh.. I don't know-- he reminds me of some guy I saw once.." Jared looks to his left and squints. I stand up from my chair and peak the way he was staring. "But he is on floor three, so we probably haven't unless on vacation week" He shrugs. To be honest, vacation week was one of the biggest reasons I wanted this job. It was a week of fully paid fun, everyone would do a vote on where we go and whatever place won that was where our week would be spent. It was once a year, often in early December to get away from the cold.

I grab my pencil from my desk and snap it in half. "Whoops-- hey.. I wonder if 305 has a pencil" I tap my chin with my pointer finger.

"I'm warning you," Jared raises his hands up to his chest. "The dude is weird" he points to his left, I roll my eyes and follow his finger, walking over and stepping into the elevator, my finger pressing floor three, me and Jared worked on four floor because the higher the floor you are, the higher in the company you were. I was sure Jared was overexaggerating about the guys height, my guess was he was just trying to scare me, Jared was 6'7 so I wouldn't be surprised if he just said that to "scare me".