eleven . the comforting

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

             "She's gonna bleed out, asshole!" A guy's voice shouts, which woke me up and also hurt my ears, making me realize I had a bad headache

"She's gonna bleed out, asshole!" A guy's voice shouts, which woke me up and also hurt my ears, making me realize I had a bad headache. "Okay, fine.. maybe not bleed out, but we should still help her! Look at that, look she's bleeding!" He adds to his shouting, a hand grabs the bottom of my shirt, the warmth of the hand makes me open my eyes and scoot away, unsure of my surroundings which makes me fall off the bed I was lying on. "AH! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The guy yells, he wasn't British, that's for sure.

"Alex, you idiot! Why would you touch her?" It was a new voice, this one being British. "Uhm.. are you alright?" He peaks his head over the bed, looking down at me. I was still half asleep, unaware of where I was and what was going on.

"Wh-- yeah.." I nod, pressing my back against the wall behind me. "Where.. where am I? Are you gonna hurt me?!" I look up at the British guy, absolutely terrified. Alex, or the guy that was shouting walks back into the room (I didn't even know he walked out) and looks down at me confused.

"Where'd you get that from? No? You passed out on the street and I had to embarrassingly carry you back to my friend George's place" Alex crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "A-Are you actually okay though? Like, why were you running? Why are you covered in blood?" He walks closer to me, sitting down on the bed in front of me. The British man (or George) sits down next to him, which caused me to look up at the two of them, both sat right in front of me too, it also was a bit intimidating and worried me.

"I'm.. covered in blood?" I look down at my body, seeing my clothes had soaked up some blood, my foot was bandaged and so were the cuts on my two fingers. I scream, causing Alex to scream too and George to jump back in shock of the two of us screaming. "Oh god, oh my fucking god" I cover my eyes with my hands, trying to remove the bloody image from my mind.

"Oh, you swear? That's cool" Alex points out. I hear a slap, my guess was George had slapped his back or something because of his response. "Ow, what?" He scoffs.

"Not the time..!" George loudly mumbles. "Hey, uh.. yeah, you're bleeding-- but you're not gonna die!" He nervously reassures me.

"I don't like blood, I can't.." I speak into my palms. "I was kidnapped" I blurt out, finally remembering what had actually happened before I passed out. I look up at the two, seeing the shocked looks on their faces.