twenty three . the ignoramus

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

           "Sorry

           "Sorry.." I sigh, covering my eyes with my hand, blocking my view of the dirty ceiling of my bedroom. "I'm boring you, aren't I?" I ask to the person over the phone.

"No, no.." Alex chuckles. "You're actually distracting me from my homework and I love it" He reassures me.

I smile and lower my hand from my eyes. "You should probably do your work and not talk to me then" I tell him.

"Ehh, it's due in two days, maybe I can just do it tomorrow" He changes the pitch of his voice, squeaky words I can't understand escape out of his mouth. "So, continue. They were drunk?"

I huff before continuing the story. Alex was really the only person I felt like I could tell this situation to. I'd just feel bad if it I told it to Lou, me and Jared aren't talking right now, Wilbur-- well of course I can't tell him. "So, they were drunk. Joe was just absolutely pissed, like passed out too. Wilbur on the other hand, he stayed awake the whole time, I had to force him to lay down," I scoff slightly before continuing. "And I swear.. he wouldn't stop trying to kiss me--"

"What?!" Alex screams, cutting me off. "Excuse me? Huh?" He questions. "Kiss? Like smoochy smoochy? Or the chocolate?"

"The second one" I sarcastically reply, rolling my eyes. "Obviously the first one" I grin.

"I had to know" He laughs.

"Anyways, yeah-- three fucking times! It was awkward.. because maybe I kinda did wanna kiss him, but he was drunk. I'm not gonna do that, y'know? My Auntie always told me: 'never use someone when their drunk, even if they consent to it'! So I'm not gonna do it!" I explain to him, he makes a small noise of agreement.

"So.. you wanted to kiss him?" He asks, confusion in his tone.

"Yes" I nod into my pillow.

"Then.. why didn't you though-- like, yeah, yeah.. what your Auntie said, but he tried three times Y/N, that's gotta say something.. right?" He rambles.

I stay quiet for a moment, thinking. "You think he likes me?"

"No" Alex scoffs. "Yes, you idiot!" He yells. "No duh! Didn't you say he also said I love you?!"