thirteen . the rain

KEYF/M = favorite movie

KEY
F/M = favorite movie

Y/N POV

           "Thank you" I smile at Danny, he finally excepted my report after almost a whole fucking month

           "Thank you" I smile at Danny, he finally excepted my report after almost a whole fucking month. And now the dick wants me to type it out on computer? How nice of him. "I'll start working on it first thing tomorrow morning!" I lie, tomorrow was Saturday, like I was doing shit. This week has been tough, the worst thing happened on Wednesday, I tripped on Wilbur's foot as us and our coworkers were leaving the building, I had fallen on to the floor and he awkwardly placed a hand on the side of my face, and I had screamed, getting the terrifying flashback of the kidnappers warm palm on my face.

I shiver at the thought, snapping myself out of it when I hear Danny speak. "Yeah, alright. Have a nice weekend" He waves me off. I roll my eyes as I turn my head towards the door, getting ready to leave. I grab the handle of the door only to hear him call out my name "And Y/N?" I look over my shoulder and stare at him. "You're a good worker" he grins. I bite down on my tongue, staring at him for a moment.

"Thank you, sir" I nod and leave the room. Ready to leave.

When I make it back to my cubicle I begin to pack up my things, everyone had already began leaving, the elevator was full and closing, the stairwell echoed with the sound of footsteps. Jared was even gone. I sigh and search around for my umbrella (because it was raining outside), the yellow one, the one the man gave me. I left it under my desk. I see it on my desk, I stare at the yellow rubber confused, I know I didn't leave it there so who the fuck touched my stuff?

I'll ignore it for now. Before I left I took my phone out of my pocket, I had been pushing off tweeting and telling my few fans about why I hadn't been streaming. But, my phone was dead. I scoff and pocket my phone. I grab the umbrella and jog over to the stairwell, I push open the door and walk down the stairs. I was ready to run outside and get to my car, I unluckily got the last parking spot, that being the farthest from the building. I make it to the bottom floor and walk towards the front exit, I place both my hands on the umbrella and get ready to open it when I make it to the doors (scared of the warnings of bad luck).