seventeen . the assault

WARNING ⚠ :BE CAREFUL AND READ THIS WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS (ATTEMPTED) SEXUAL ASSAULT

WARNING ⚠ :
BE CAREFUL AND READ THIS WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS (ATTEMPTED) SEXUAL ASSAULT. IT LASTS FROM THE WARNING SYMBOL LIKE THIS: ⚠ TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!! stay safe <3

KEY
F/FF = favorite fast food
(if it isn't in the UK
then I guess they
just premium
shipped it too you
cuz you're that
special 😘)

Y/N POV

            "We used to hang out all the time, what happened?" Jared says something to me but I couldn't hear him over the music playing in my earbuds, I was to busy working on the report

            "We used to hang out all the time, what happened?" Jared says something to me but I couldn't hear him over the music playing in my earbuds, I was to busy working on the report. I was already past the due date but Danny had told me it was okay because he wouldn't have to give the higher-ups the report until November third, so I only have a bit of time left to work before I submit it, (though this wouldn't be happening if Danny didn't keep making me restart).

I take an earbud out of my ear. "Sorry.. what?" I ask him to repeat. He rolls his eyes and stares at me with pursed lips. "Did.. did you say something? I thought I heard you say something" I glance around, seeing if anyone else was talking.

"No, I didn't day anything-- but y'know since I got your attention.. can I come over to your place today? We could hang out or some shit?" He shrugs, smiling slightly.

"Sure" I smile back. "But, I'm gonna stay late to work on the report.. so, maybe you could come over at six? Six thirty? Or you could walk and I could give you the keys. It might take me a while to get there though because I have to walk 'cause my cars in the shop" I suggest, he nods before disappearing back behind the cubicle wall. I'd have to give him my keys later. I was glad we were hanging out again, I mean, we haven't really hung out in a while and I've missed it. I'm sure he did to or he wouldn't be asking me to hang out.

My work hours were spent reading off the paper report before typing it onto the computer. I swear Danny just liked giving me extra work, no one else had to do shit like this. I was so focused on working I didn't pay attention to the time passing, I hadn't even realized it was time for lunch until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took out an earbud and turned my head to see a guy holding F/FF in one hand while his other just stayed idly by his side. I look at his face, staring at his hazel eyes (with gold flecks).