ten . the darkness

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

           "Reports say that the woman has been missing for three days now, she was last seen by two first responders after she was asked questions about Evan Carter, (who has also been reportedly missing for a week now), who was also her neighbor

           "Reports say that the woman has been missing for three days now, she was last seen by two first responders after she was asked questions about Evan Carter, (who has also been reportedly missing for a week now), who was also her neighbor. Today we are here-- in front of the complex where the two have gone missing, and by my side we have Louis Durand who is the neighbor of the two--" the reporters voice is silenced by a loud click, the light that shined through the blindfold over my eyes was no longer there, and the room was now dark.

"Ah, well ain't that amazing? People care about you sweetheart!" He told me to call him petnames. Which sadly ruined the lovely names I usually adored.

"You told me only you cared about me.." I mumble, nothing has really happened these past three days except the few slaps I had to encounter, these days were torcher, my kidnapper had either left me in a dark room with a blindfold on or left me in a dark room after taking my blindfold off and turning on medical shows (showing way to much blood and causing me to pass out a few times).. all I've done was scream for help, cry, or sleep (maybe the screaming was why my voice hurt).

It's silent for a moment before he starts laughing. "Oh, oh my.. oh you got me there" He breathes in, the creaking of wood tells me he was moving. "Are you hungry?" He asks, his voice now sweet. It always changed when he asked about my wellbeing.

"I'll only be hungry when you answer my question" I repeat what I said to him yesterday and the day before, I wanted an answer to the question: who are you? I was really hungry, I'll admit that.. I mean, all I've had in these three days was ice cream he "spilt" on my face, he apologized for that but I know damn well it was on purpose.

"Y/N, fucking listen here.." He snaps at me, a bang makes me flinch, it wasn't a gunshot, more like.. something fell over. I hear footsteps before a large hand pinches my face together and squishes my face. "..you think it matters who I am? You're the one in danger, you're the one that can't escape-- you knowing who I am doesn't change fucking anything" He tries to sound threatening, and it works, it really fucking works. I swallow and force my mouth shut even while he doesn't let go of my face, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't see, my body was tied to a chair with rope from my shoulders to my ankles. The only things not tied up were my feet, hands, and everything above my neck. I was trapped. "So. Are you hungry?" He asks again.