twenty nine . the glasses

WARNING ⚠ :BE CAREFUL AND READ THIS WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS (MENTIONS OF) SUICIDE

WARNING ⚠ :
BE CAREFUL AND READ THIS WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS (MENTIONS OF) SUICIDE. IT LASTS FROM THE WARNING SYMBOL LIKE THIS: ⚠ TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!! (It's at the very very end) stay safe <3

Y/N POV

           "What ever happened to your glasses?" I ask, looking down at Wilbur as he carefully rubs burn cream onto my arm where I was burnt

           "What ever happened to your glasses?" I ask, looking down at Wilbur as he carefully rubs burn cream onto my arm where I was burnt. I sat on the toilet lid in his bathroom, he kneeled on the floor in front of me. I glance at Teddy who sat in the bathtub, waiting to be cleaned. I, on the other hand, had already showered and now my hair was wet and dripping onto my shoulders. The firemen told us to find a place to stay for a while because of the fire, we could come back tomorrow and grab our stuff. The decision to tear down the building was made, so all of us were basically kicked out.

"Hm?" He lifts his head and stares at me, leaning over and grabbing the bandage wrap from the counter.

"I haven't seen you wear your glasses in a while" I tell him. "I liked them" I add.

"Remember? Tommy said they made me look like a wrongun" He scoffs and rolls his eyes as he wraps the bandage around my burn.

"Well, I didn't think they did. I thought you looked nice in them, like a loser" I chuckle, he looks up at me with a straight face. "A handsome loser" I reassure him.

Wilbur sighs and smiles. He stands up and sets the bandages down before kissing my cheek. "I'll be right back" He leaves the bathroom. I look down at Teddy and lean over, petting her ashy fur.

I mutter small praises to Teddy until I hear Wilbur's footsteps again, I turn my head to him and smile. "You got the glasses?" I stare at the glasses covering his eyes.

"You said you liked them" He shrugs and adjusts the glasses with his hand.

"Tommy told me their fake"

"W-Well they are.." He mumbles, embarrassingly looking down at the floor. He walks over and sits down in front of the tub, I move off the toilet lid and sit down next to him. I look at him, he notices and turns his head to me. I smile and push his glasses up his nose bridge after I see they were sliding off. He smiles back. "These ones are. But I still do need glasses, everything's just a tiny bit blurry without my real ones, but it doesn't affect my life if I don't wear them" He explains. "Tommy broke my real ones so I don't wear them anymore because I haven't gotten them fixed"