seven . the hangout

KEYS/G = song genre(your favorite)

KEY
S/G = song genre
(your favorite)

Y/N POV

         I wake up to Teddy stepping onto my bed, (something I've scolded her for but sadly can't get her to stop)

         I wake up to Teddy stepping onto my bed, (something I've scolded her for but sadly can't get her to stop). I groan at the feeling of waking up, I sit up and squeeze my eyes shut to relish in the feeling of darkness.

Teddy barks and nudges her face against my arm. I sigh and open my eyes, patting her head before sliding out of bed. I quickly realize I was still in my clothes from me and Lou's date. "Wait.." I stop in my tracks, thinking for a moment. "Where the fuck is my phone?" I walk back into my room and search everywhere, even below my bed. Teddy tries to help but obviously has no idea what I'm looking for.

I whine and fall on top of my bed, I can't find my phone? Hell, what else am I missing? How am I even home? What even happened last night? Didn't I get water? Why do I feel so.. loopy? Did I get drugged? No, the only person who could drop something in my drink was Lou, he wouldn't do that-- or what if someone dropped it in while the waiter was still carrying it?

After a few minutes of moping and worrying about what possibly happened last night, I decide to get dressed and go over to Lou to ask him what happened and if he knows where my stuff is.

Once I'm dressed and have my hair brushed, I leave my room and get food for Teddy before rushing out of my flat and going next door. I knock on the door once and wait a minute before knocking again. I was impatient.. maybe I'd be more patient if I didn't lose my phone. I call out for Lou a few times, which also reminded me that I haven't seen Evan in a while (he was my other neighbor) I've tried knocking on his door and telling him about the camera I set up but I get no response-- maybe he moved out, I hated him anyways.

"Ah, Y/N!" I hear Lou's voice, but I don't see him. I turn my head and see him walking over to me.

"Lou!" I take the few extra steps to stand in front of him. "Hey, have you seen my phone.. by any chance?" I nervously point a finger at him, hoping and praying he has.

"Yes, remember? You told me to hold onto it last night!" He smiles and takes my phone out from his pocket. "Your Wilbur friend texted you twice, as well and Jared..? And a Danny" he adds. God, it sounds like I hang out with to many boys, I mentally apologize to Lou.