twenty one . the drunks

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

        After I streamed yesterday, it really removed some stress, people gave me sympathy and it made me feel better

        After I streamed yesterday, it really removed some stress, people gave me sympathy and it made me feel better. But knowing Jared had hurt Teddy still terrified me, what was I even supposed to do after I go back to work?

It was late, the sun was gone, and I was just in bed in pajamas and staring at the ceiling. Teddy was sleeping next to my bed, and everything was calm. Though I couldn't sleep, in fact, I'd constantly zone out at the thought of him. God I'm smiling again. I hadn't heard from him all day, and yeah, okay fine.. maybe I'm sorta kinda just a little bit scared, nervous, and worried I did something.

No, he'd tell me. Right? Or, what if he's just hanging out with Tommy again? Maybe his phone died? But what if he was hurt? Then I'd be doing nothing while he's probably lying down on the ground injured somewhere! "That's it.." I mutter, sitting up on my bed and grabbing my phone. Coincidentally, someone rings me at the same time. Wil <3 yeah okay fine, maybe I changed his contact name an hour ago when I was thinking about him, so what? I pick up the call and bring my phone to my ear. "Hey, Wil!" I smile at my dark room. On his end, I heard loud voices before it all silenced and two voices started laughing.

"O-Oh, wait. Are you my uber?" A voice I hadn't recognized asked me. "Wilbur I got us an uber! How long until you get here?" He asks me another question before I can answer the first one.

"What? No, I'm not your uber, who are you?" I question, furrowing my eyebrows and crossing an arm across my torso.

"I'm Joe! And you are.. N/N!" He replies, my eyes widen slightly at the mention of the nickname. I hear Wilbur cursing at Joe and then he asks for the phone.

"I'm sorry, uh, N/N.. I told Joe to ring an uber and he ringed you" Wilbur tells me apologetically.

I sigh. "Okay, but.. I thought we both discussed not to call me that?" I bring up the use of the nickname, honestly it sent a shiver down my spine everytime it was said.

"Yeah! Yeah!" He exclaims, I'm not sure if he was talking to me or someone else. "Uh, hey can you pick us up? Because I can't drive.. an-and Joe can't drive.." He trails off. I slowly began to question what was going on, I hear his high giggles which slowly pieced together what was going on.