thirty five . i forgive you

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

           You blankly stare in front of you, subconsciously clicking your pen with your thumb as you stared intently at the door of your office, bored out of your mind, well

You blankly stare in front of you, subconsciously clicking your pen with your thumb as you stared intently at the door of your office, bored out of your mind, well.. more so something big was on your mind and you couldn't stop thinking about it.

There's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You call out to the person, the door opens and Elliot peaks his head inside. "Hey boss, lovely weather we're having, ay?" He nervously chuckles and slips inside the room, shutting the door behind him. It was often he'd call you 'boss' you weren't sure why he didn't just call you by your real name like he used to when you weren't his boss, but you wouldn't complain. And you could tell he wanted something, it was obvious.

"What do you want Elliot?" You ask, it wasn't in a rude tone and he didn't take it that way, he knew you were a nice person.

"I know that the office vacation is happening next week but.. it's also me and my girlfriends one year anniversary. Remember? I met her at Disneyland!" He reminds you even though you already knew, he was so in love with her that he made sure to tell everyone about her at least seven times. You became the boss a few months after that vacation, so you've been working at the top of the building for a little under a year now. Sandra didn't last long, she claimed the job was to boring and quit to move to Italy. "Could I maybe have the day before we go on the vacation off? Better yet, could I not go? I'd rather spend it with her!" He cheerfully admits to you.

You sigh. "Of course you can, Elliot. I don't have a problem with that" you smile at him, he thanks You multiple times before telling you he'll go back to work. The room is silent once more, the silence awkward even though you were by yourself.

Your phone buzzes on your desk, you turn your head and read the contact name. You always shiver when you see his name, nothing against the guy but he reminded you of a better and more happy time in your life that you so desperately wanted to go back to. You grab the phone and click answer. "Hey, Y/N!" Tommy happily shouts into the phone, you've kept in contact with him ever since you and him went to the hospital that night.. the night you weren't happy anymore, the night you couldn't breath normally anymore, the night that made you so full of guilt--