twenty seven . the guilt

WILBUR POV

WILBUR POV

              I sniffle due to the cold, even if I've been inside for a good seven minutes, it was still freezing

I sniffle due to the cold, even if I've been inside for a good seven minutes, it was still freezing. I waited inside the elevator as it brought me to my floor. I wore a big scarf that covered the lower half of my face, I also wore a big coat. It had gotten colder these past two weeks.

It was now midway into November, nothing much has happened, Y/N moved down to business marketing, my heart told me it was to be closer to me. Her cubicle was near Elliot, though I luckily could see her from my desk.

Jared has been a problem these past two weeks, Y/N told me everything he had done. I hadn't even realized he slapped her. She told me their whole life story, if that was me it would've ended better. He would've been dead by now if Schlatt was still here, he was a good assassin, he flew over to the UK just so he could kill Danny for me (well, not really, it was just a convenient time), and since I'm his friend I didn't need to pay.

Our work vacation is coming up, we go the first week of December. I've been hearing most people wanting to go to Disney world again, last time I went to Disney world I was banned due to fighting the Pluto mascot, he was creepy alright? I secretly followed Jared and Y/N around, and that yellow dog was following them, he did end up getting near them and I could tell something happened because Y/N's attitude changed for the rest if the trip. Even if I was banned I still got my revenge. I wonder where Y/N wants to go.

The doors to the elevator slide open and I get out, walking onto the third floor and going over to my cubicle. I turn my head to where Y/N was seated and smile against the scarf that covered my mouth. We haven't talked about the kiss, as much as I wanna talk about it, I'm scared to address it. It's been two weeks since the kiss so what's the point in bringing it up now? It probably doesn't matter to her anymore. Not to mention that right after she kissed me I told her I was going to sleep, I hid in my room and tried to stop a bloody nose I had gotten.

"Hey, Wilbur!" Y/N greets me.

I look back at her, trying to wave my hand but it was far to shaky for me to even control it. I lift my head, revealing my mouth from underneath my scarf. "Hey, Y/N!" I parrot, stopping at my cubicle and taking a seat in my chair, I set my bag down next to my feet and spin my chair to my computer.