thirty six . hidden details

HEADS UPIf there is no hidden detail/reference/spoilers in the chapter it will be skipped!Also, since you basically had two stalkers, let's just say Wilbur = good stalkerJared = bad stalkerObviously no stalking is good but Jared was a horrible per...

HEADS UP
If there is no hidden detail/reference/spoilers in the chapter it will be skipped!
Also, since you basically had two stalkers, let's just say Wilbur = good stalker
Jared = bad stalker
Obviously no stalking is good but Jared was a horrible person so he's bad stalker 😭

LAYOUT
• = h.d/r/s
- = author note about the h.d/r/s

THROUGHOUT THE STORY

when talking about someone that is bad/a threat to who was speaking (a male) the word "man" is used, but if the male who the person was talking about wasn't bad or a threat, the word "guy" was used.
- Idk why I did this but just a little detail :D

• Wilbur sends the donos on your stream, Jared sends the letters.

• Wilbur kills the people that have hurt you while Jared kills the people he thinks are a threat to him getting closer to you.

• the color of the brain in the header of the story depends on who the character is and how the character feels in that certain chapter. Wilbur was blue and you were red. The last Wil pov chapter, he had completely gone insane. You on the other hand, had a tiny bit of sanity left.

CHAPTER ZERO

• the man in the very beginning is Jared, not Wilbur.

• the man mentioned on the train is Wilbur though.

• Jared broke the window.

• Jared and Wilbur both own aheago hoodies but Jared is the man you see always wearing it.

• the donations mentioned are lyrics to Wilburs' song I'm in Love With An E-Girl
- except the last dono :p

CHAPTER ONE

• Jared mentions remembering Wilbur but not knowing his name, only a second later he warns you that "the dude is weird" telling you that he in fact, did know him.

• Wilbur is written to have a stutter in the beginning, this is because it's the first time he's ever spoken to you
- well, except for when you two bumped into each other at the store (how he first saw you irl) but all that was exchanged was apologizes.

• Jennifer's a paid actor /j

CHAPTER TWO

• Suzanne is an original character!
- that means she's from the original story, but in the original she's a crazy murder :D she might have a different name tho, I think it was Susan in the original?

• Suzanne (who you meet at the store) owns the complex you later move into after your flat burns down/the one Wilbur lives in.

• Suzanne (the old woman) is trying to get you move out because she knows that Jared knows where you live.

• Suzanne is warning you of Jared watching you.

• while on the phone with Jared, it's written that theirs noise of people talking on his end, which was saying that he was in the store watching you.