thirty four . i'm sorry

WARNING ⚠ :BE CAREFUL AND READ THIS WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS (MENTIONS OF AND ATTEMPTED) SUICIDE

WARNING ⚠ :
BE CAREFUL AND READ THIS WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS (MENTIONS OF AND ATTEMPTED) SUICIDE. IT LASTS FROM THE WARNING SYMBOL LIKE THIS: ⚠ TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!! (It's after the timeskip, and it's detailed so stay very safe <3) SUMMARY WILL BE AT THE END FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT

WILBUR POV

             It's been a week without talking to Y/N

             It's been a week without talking to Y/N. I'm suffering. Of course, it is my own fault and I know why she's ignoring me, but it still hurts. She either doesn't come into work or she ignores my presence completely when I'm near her. I'd rather her ignore me, at least I still get to see her. I've been skipping and lying to not come into work sometimes, I feel my body slowly shutting down without her. My fingers miss touching her hands.

The elevator doors slide open, I look up from the two coffee mugs in my hands (each in one hand). I walk out, bringing one to my lips and taking a sip. I wince, removing the mug from my lips and non-painfully dragging my teeth against my burnt tongue. I look around, spotting Y/N laughing and talking with Elliot. Fuck.

"Y/N!" I call out to her, smiling widely, I always did when I saw her. Though we could both tell I've looked like a mess ever since she cut off contact with me. Hell, I have some stubble poking out of my skin, which I often shave so I have a clean face. "I got coffee for you!" I offer the other mug to her as soon as I made it over to her.

She looks down at the mug before staring up at my eyes, my tired, envious, depressed, pessimistic, heartbroken, eyes. "Elliot already got me coffee, sorry" She refuses the drink.

"Oh," I feel a shiver up my spine, I grip the handles of the mugs tight in my hands. I look at Elliot, seeing how he stares at her. Why did he stare at her like she used to stare at me? I was to focused on him to realize Y/N was going to her cubicle. Elliot watches her go.

He turns his head and grins, staring at me. "I think I've found my hot British woman" He clicks his tongue, crossing his arms and looking past me and over at Y/N. He takes the coffee mug (I had offered to
Y/N) from my hand, nodding his head as thanks and taking a big sip. "Ooh, still hot, ay..?" He mutters before sitting down in his seat and getting to work.