eighteen . the brother

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

           My hand shakes slightly at the cold feeling of the ice pop being gripped in my palm

           My hand shakes slightly at the cold feeling of the ice pop being gripped in my palm. I sniffle, tugging the blanket on my shoulders closer to me before taking another bite of the ice pop.

"Y/N?" Wilbur looks down at me as I grip Teddy's leash tightly in my hand. "W-What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Come in, are you cold?" He steps out of the way, not looking away from the tears on my face.

After I lied on the floor of my place for a good ten minutes, I grabbed Teddy and walked out, wanting comfort from Wilbur. So I walked to his place. Everything would be so much better if I got my car back. Wilbur let me inside and sat me down on his couch, I wasn't able to explain anything to him, really all I could tell him with my fucked up voice was "Danny" and then he went to walk out but I only cried more, not wanting to be in this room alone. So he said he'd call someone and now I've just been sitting here eating a pile of ice pops because Wilbur told me "it'll make your throat feel better". I believe him.

Wilbur's sitting next to me, but far as he could possibly be because when he tried to comfort me by hugging me I had pushed him away. I was sorry but I couldn't really say it without coughing and tearing up. Teddy was eating some meat Wil found in his fridge, he dropped it on the floor in the kitchen and let her eat it.

There's a knock on the door and me and Wilbur both turn our heads while Teddy starts barking and running to the door (I was surprised this place allowed pets). Wilbur gets up and opens the door, letting a blonde haired boy step inside. I remember him from the news, but I don't remember his name. "Wil, you got a dog?" He asks, crouching down and aggressively petting Teddy, but she seemed to enjoy the attention.

"No, it's Y/N's" Wilbur replies. The boy let's out a small oh and lifts his head to stare at me.
"Y/N, this is Tommy. He's my uh, my friend. He helped me get you home when you were drugged that one night" He tells me in a tone that sounds like a teachers.

"Wait she was drugged?" Tommy looks at Wilbur confused, standing up and bringing his attention towards me instead of Teddy.

"Anyways, Tommy, I need to go somewhere and I need you to stay here with Y/N, okay?" Wilbur commands the boy, Tommy nods, not even hesitating. I don't think Wilbur understood that I'd feel uncomfortable with a stranger, but at least this stranger seemed young and unaware of real-life and conflicts. "I promise I'll be back within two hours Y/N" Wil stares at me, sending a small smile my way before walking out the door and closing it behind him.