you take your ring off during an argument (requested)

"Come on, Rosie! This isn't fair!" You said in frustration. "We have everything set up and ready for our wedding the day after tomorrow and you're saying we have to push it off?"

"Baby, YG is forcing me. I have no choice. They're making the girls and I do some stuff for a quick comeback. I can't control it!"

"I'd understand if this was just a random date or maybe something small to do with the wedding but we're supposed to be getting married. Put your foot down for once! For me!"

"Y/N-"

"No! I have worked my ass off planning this wedding. I've made everything perfect for us both. The venue is reserved, family on my side and yours are traveling far for this on that day. We're getting married then and that is final."

You folded your arms over your chest, almost challenging her to argue with you on this.

"What will they do? Fire you? You're Rosé, they wouldn't dare and you know that! Can't you just do it the next day? Hell, we can push our honeymoon off a day or two if it's that important! But this is our wedding! How can you push that off just to please YG for something you can get out of for one day!"

She knew you were right but she was torn on what to do and she felt guilty about it.

"You know what? Maybe this is all just a sign."

"What are you talking about?" She asked as panic began to sink in, almost as if she knew where you were going with this.

"If you have to push our wedding off, maybe we're just not meant to have a wedding."

You took your ring off and tossed it at her feet and her heart shattered.

"No. Baby, you don't mean that." She said as she picked the ring up.

You looked away from her as tears filled your eyes.

She walked over to you and grabbed your hand in hers.

"Baby, please. I know you're frustrated and you have every right to be. Because you're completely right." She said. "That's our wedding day, nothing is more important than that."

"Except for your job." You whispered heartbreakingly.

"No. Not even my job. Screw YG. I'm not doing it that day. I'm not pushing off our wedding and I'm not pushing off our honeymoon, either. They're just going to have to wait for us to finish celebrating our love to start on this comeback."

"What if they get mad?"

"What will they do? Fire me?" She joked and watched you smile a little. "You're right. They wouldn't dare. I know it, you know it, they know it. Everyone knows it."

"I'm just so excited to marry you and I don't want to wait another day."

"Well, you sorta have to considering it's the day after tomorrow that we tie the knot." She joked and booped your nose playfully. "But after that, we're getting married. I don't care what happens, we're doing it that day and that's not going to change."

"Promise?"

"I promise, sweet girl. So, please, let me put this ring back on your finger where it belongs. And let's look forward to our wedding."

"Okay." You smiled and she slipped the ring back on your finger before pulling you in for a kiss.

"I love you so much, my beautiful girl."

"I love you too, baby."

She pulled you in for a hug, swearing that she wouldn't let anything get in the way of your special day as you both looked forward to finally marrying each other.