she teases you playfully in front of the girls (requested)

You dropped your head on Rosé's shoulder as you listened to her voice as she spoke to the girls.

Even though you love the sound of her voice and you usually love spending time with the girls, tonight you're pouting instead of smiling.

Because the girls have been here for most of the day and Rosé has barely paid any attention to you today.

"Rosie?" Jennie interrupted.

"What?" Rosé asked, furrowing her eyebrows over her friend interrupting her.

"I think someone wants your attention," Jennie said as she pointed to you.

Rosie looked at you and sent you a smirk as your eyes met hers.

"Oh, does someone need attention?" She teased as she poked your sides. "Have I been paying so much attention to the girls that I forgot to give my girl attention?"

"Rosie," You whined as she continued to poke your sides, making you squirm in her arms. "Don't."

"Don't." She repeated, playfully mimicking you.

You glared at her and pushed her hands away as the girls watched you both.

"I'm hungry." You mumbled.

"Yeah? Is my girl hungry?" She asked as she playfully raised her eyebrows a few times.

You nodded and she kissed your forehead softly.

But when you pulled away to get up and go find some snacks, she cupped your cheeks in her hands and began to pepper kisses all across your face.

"Rosie!" You laughed, making the girls do the same as they watched you both with bright smiles.

When Rosé pulled away, she got up and took your hand.

"Be right back." She said.

The girls nodded as you and Rosie went into the kitchen, looking for some snacks.

You found some chips and decided to snack on those for a bit.

As you walked back into the living room and sat back down on the sofa, Rosie pulled you back into her arms.

"Look at your cute cheeks." Rosé teased as she poked your cheeks playfully. "So cute! I could just pinch them all day."

"Rosie, stop," You shyly said as you tried to hide your face behind your hands, pushing hers away as she pinched your cheeks.

"No, no." She laughed as she pulled your hands away from your face. "My cute girl. You're so adorable!"

You put your head back on her shoulder, whining as you became shy again.

"Someone's blushing." Lisa laughed.

"I just love you so much." Rosie smiled as she kissed your temple a few times.

"I love you too." You mumbled and reached your hand back into the bag of chips for more, only to hand them to her so she could eat them.

She opened her mouth and you put a few small chips on her tongue, making her smile as she chewed with her mouth closed.

"You're so cute together." Jisoo smiled.

"Yeah, I hate it." Lisa joked, making you all laugh.

"Give me some more, darling?"

"Nope." You said as you put more chips in your mouth. "That's what you get for teasing me in front of the girls."

"Hey, at least it was playful." She said. "I didn't mean any harm in it. I was only messing with you, baby girl."

Your cheeks heated up at the sweet pet name that you love so much.

"See? You love me too much to be mad and you like when I tease you. Give me more chips."

You shook your head so she began to tickle your sides, making you burst into laughter.

"Okay, okay!" You laughed and put the bag on her lap. "There. Help yourself."

"Thanks, baby girl." She winked, making your cheeks heat up again, a big adorable yet somewhat shy smile pulling at your lips.

And the girls just shook their heads as they giggled, knowing that you two were truly just so in love.