she snaps at you when she's sick (requested)

You couldn't help but smile as Rosie opened her eyes, meeting yours.

Your heart swelled with love as she let out a soft sound while stretching out her legs.

Waking up with her by your side doesn't happen as often as you hope since, even when she's not working on a comeback with the girls, she always seems to be doing something.

So you're not taking this morning for granted.

She looked beautiful with her blonde hair spread across the pillow and her lips parted as a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Good morning, darling!" You grinned before kissing her cheek.

After kissing her cheek, you leaned in to kiss her lips, but Rosé dodged your kiss and turned her cheek.

She sat up in bed and cleared her throat, trying to ignore the way her head pounded and the room spun.

It broke her heart to hear you whine from her dodging your kiss.

It's not something she ever does because she loves you and your kisses.

But today, she was feeling horrible.

She didn't tell you but when she woke up, it was all because she felt her stomach turning.

She was feeling terrible; worse than she has in a long, long time.

"Are you okay, baby? You never dodge my kiss." You said before sitting up and placing your hand on her shoulder.

Something in Rosie felt bothered by the way you touched her.

It was nothing against you, she just felt so terrible that she just didn't want to be touched.

She didn't want your affection, she just wanted to be left alone.

"Rosie? Did you hear me, baby? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, okay!? Stop asking me!"

You could sense the frustration in her voice.

You figured she was just overwhelmed after a long week and she just needed a little love.

So you tried to curl up to her.

Only for her to push you away.

"Stop! Just leave me alone. Quit clinging to me and touching me, just leave me be!"

She hadn't meant to snap at you.

She didn't want or mean to.

Rosie never snaps at you, she loves you far too much to do that.

But she just couldn't help it; she felt awful.

You knew that this was so out of character for her and that something was wrong.

But you didn't want to push things further, so you sat back against your pillows in silence.

Rosé felt so guilty.

It was flooding over her and it shattered her heart thinking that she might've made you sad or made you feel bad.

But she didn't want to worry you, so she kept feeling sick to herself and just laid down on her side, hoping she could fall back asleep and she'd feel a little better.

But as soon as she laid down, she had to sit right back up.

Because her stomach flipped and she felt the intense urge to vomit.

She got out of bed and ran into the bathroom and, concerned, you followed right behind her.

"Baby?" You spoke softly as you knelt behind her.

She turned her head to look back at you when she finally had a second to catch her breath and you immediately saw the sadness and guilt in her eyes.

"I need you." She sniffled.

"It's okay, I'm here." You comforted.

You rubbed her back soothingly and tried to comfort her the best you could as she vomited.

"Let it all out, my love. It's okay. You're safe, I'm here with you."

She felt so awful.

Every time she threw up, it seemed to be worse than the time before.

This went on for a few minutes.

She was sick to her stomach, whimpering and whining every time she puked.

But, after a few minutes, she stopped and her stomach started to settle.

"I'm done, I think." She said as she flushed the toilet.

She turned around and put her head on your shoulder before throwing her arms around you to hold you.

She was almost clinging to you like a koala, so tight and so close as she felt the need to hold onto you and never let you go.

"I'm sorry." She said sadly.

"For what, baby?"

"I snapped at you." She said as she looked into your eyes. "I shouldn't have and I feel terrible about it."

"Oh, my love, that's completely forgotten about. Don't worry about it. You don't feel good, I understand."

"Still. You're my baby and I love you. I never want to make you feel like I don't love your affection or your kisses, because I always do. I just felt so sick."

"I get it, baby. It's okay. I forgive you."

She smiled a little in relief and then closed her eyes as you kissed her forehead.

"Let's get you back to bed."

She nodded and stood up with you.

Her legs felt like jelly so you put your arms around her and held onto her as you walked to the sink so she could brush her teeth.

When she finished a moment later, you turned the light off and helped her to the bed.

"Lay down. Let me tuck you in so you're all nice and cozy."

She chuckled before she started to shiver.

You made sure she was cozy and warm as you covered her up.

And when you were done, you kissed her forehead lovingly and checked on her again.

"Need anything else, beautiful?"

"Just some cuddles with my girl."

You smiled and got back into bed.

You scooted close to her and held her tight, hoping she'd find some comfort and more warmth in your arms, which she did, as always.

"I love you." She whispered as she set her head on your chest and began to fall asleep.

"I love you too, Rosie. So much." You said and kissed her head lovingly as she fell asleep in your arms.