you're homesick when spending the night for the first time (requested)

"Are you feeling okay?" Rosie asked as she noticed you were anxiously playing with your fingers as she sat down beside you.

You nodded wordlessly and continued to stare at your lap but when she placed her hand on your shoulder, you couldn't hide that you were feeling far from okay.

This night should be full of happiness for you because it's the very first time you're staying the night with Rosé.

You've been dating for a couple of months now and she asked you a couple of nights ago if you'd spend the night with her tonight just because you haven't been able to spend much time together lately because she's been so busy with different events.

This gave you time to spend together which is something you've both been waiting impatiently to get lately.

"Baby, I can tell something's bothering you. Tell me what's going on." She said as she scooted closer to you and took her hands into yours.

With her brown eyes staring into yours and her hands wrapped in yours, you couldn't hide what you were feeling anymore.

"I'm just feeling a little homesick."

"Homesick?" She asked and when you nodded, she shook her head with a smile. "Oh, baby, you should've said so sooner! You don't have to hide that from me."

"I know but you've been so excited about this night and I didn't want to let you know I felt homesick because I worried it would ruin your happiness."

She sighed before gently squeezing your shoulder.

"I don't ever want you to feel that way. When something is bothering you, I want you to tell me. You're not going to ruin my happiness and that shouldn't even be a worry for you when you're feeling this way." She said as she brushed her fingers against yours. "Do you want me to drive you home?"

"No. I want to stay the night with you. I love being with you, Rosie, and spending an entire night with you is something I want to do."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured."

"No, Rosie, I'm sure. I just can't shake this feeling of being homesick. I haven't slept anywhere besides my home for a long time. I'm so used to sleeping in my bed and being in my own house. I know that's probably weird but I'm just so comfortable there."

"That doesn't sound weird at all. That's the most familiar place for you and anywhere else takes adjusting. That's okay, my love."

You cracked a small smile over how incredibly understanding she is.

"I'm not going to judge you for anything. That's why I don't want you to feel like you have to stay here with me tonight."

"I know I don't have to. But I want to. I love being with you and I want to spend the write night by your side."

"Okay." She said before kissing your head. "Then I'll do everything I can to make you comfortable. Come here, let me give you cuddles."

You laid down, your heart skipping a beat just thinking about spending the night wrapped in her arms.

She laid down with you before pulling you close, letting you lay your head on her shoulder before she kissed your cheek.

"Don't worry about anything. I've got you." She whispered before she slipped her hand beneath your shirt. "This is okay, right?"

"Yeah. I like it." You said as her warm fingers touched your skin.

She began to rub your stomach, letting her fingertips gently brush along your soft skin.

You basked in her touch; how warm her fingers were, how comforting and soothing her touch was, and how nice it made you feel.

"How's that feel? Are you a little more relaxed? Feeling less anxious?"

"Yeah. I feel so much better. Thank you, baby. You're amazing."

"It's no problem at all, darling," She promised, softly kissing your cheek once more.

"Can we stay like this all night? Just rub my stomach and kiss me and I'll be the happiest girl ever."

"Whatever makes my girl happy, then absolutely." She grinned and stared into your eyes when you opened yours.

"Then we should stay like this forever." You suggested and watched her eyes sparkle.

"That sounds perfect."

You puckered your lips and she leaned in to kiss you softly.

"Maybe next time, I could stay at your place."

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow night?" You wondered.

"None at all." She smirked.

"Tomorrow night it is then." You smiled. "And if you get homesick, I'll caress your stomach too."

"Well, even if I'm not, I might fake it just to get you to caress my stomach." She said and you playfully pushed her shoulder, making you both laugh.

She was happy to see you so at ease now.

She lives for that happy smile on your face.

And she knows you're just as excited to spend tonight and tomorrow night with her as she is with you.