picking out names for your future baby boy (requested)

"I still can't believe this is happening. It feels so surreal." Rosé whispered as you cuddled up on the sofa together.

Her hand brushed across your bump as she stared at you in awe.

You're both over the moon with happiness because today you found out that the little bundle of joy you and Rosie are expecting is a little boy.

It's extremely exciting and now, you can do all the things you've been holding off on until today, such as clothes shopping and picking out names.

"I love you both so much." She said as she kissed your cheek and then leaned down to kiss your bump.

You giggled and brushed your fingers through her hair before you picked up your phone.

"What are you doing, hm?" She asked as she put her cheek on your shoulder.

"I figured we could start picking out some names for him. We've been waiting and I'm so excited I really want to start on this."

"Okay, baby, that sounds great." She smiled and brushed her hand across your bump as you opened a website full of baby boy names.

You began to read off some that caught your eye, certain that she'd like them too.

"Okay so some ideas are - Jack,"

"That's kinda cute but I think it would be better for a pet." She said.

"Benjamin?"

"I like it more as a middle name."

"Liam?"

"Too overused."

"Noah?"

"Not a bad one, we'll keep it in mind but I don't feel like it's the one." She replied. "See, I don't think anything too common and too old fashioned would fit well."

"I feel the same." You assured and kissed her head. "I'm going to name off some, just tell me if any catch your attention."

She nodded and stared at you adoringly, her hand still brushing across your bump.

"Wesley, Greyson, Jace, Archer, Ezra, and Ethan? Any of those?"

"I don't mind Jace, I feel like that's not as common as Liam or Oliver. Ezra is kinda cute. Wesley might be a cute middle name."

"Want me to read more off?"

"Sure, darling. Might as well, just to be sure we don't miss any we really like."

"Caleb, Jaden, Levi, Jasper, Xander, Bailey, Niall, and Ashton."

"I like that one." She smiled. "Ashton. Is cute."

"There's also Asher, if you want something kinda close to that."

"I really like Ashton. It's a cute name. Ashton Park." She said as she bit her lip, running it through her head again and again.

You thought about it and found yourself loving it a lot as well.

"This is a possibility - what if, when he's born, he doesn't look like an Ashton?"

"Hm..." She paused. "Levi is kinda common but it fits well with Park and I think it's a cute name. Should that be our backup?"

"Yeah." You grinned. "Okay, what about a middle name?"

"Leo might be cute. Xavier has a nice ring to it as well. Possibly even Wesley?" She asked with a grin.

"We can decide on a middle name in a couple of days, as well as for our backup name. And, if we grow to dislike Ashton, I think we should go with Caleb or Ezra."

"I agree, those are super cute too. Good news is we have a lot of time to decide. But I think we have a winner for now."

"I think so too." You happily spoke before kissing her lips softly. "I love you."

"I love you too; both of you. These are the best days of my life. I'm so lucky and I can't wait to meet our baby boy."

"Me too." You said before she kissed you again, both of you so excited about your future baby boy.