playing with fire (requested)

You collapsed on the bed beside Rosie with a heavy breath.

Your eyes slipped shut as your girlfriend dropped everything she'd been doing before so she could give you all of her attention.

"Are you okay, baby?" She asked as she put her head on your shoulder.

She brushed her fingers across your cheek as you opened your eyes and cracked a small smile.

"I'm okay, I guess. Just had a terrible day."

"I'm sorry, darling. What can I do to cheer you up?"

"Nothing. It's okay, baby. I'll be alright." You said as you sat up against the pillows.

You put your head in your hands and brushed them across your face with an exhausted sigh.

Rosé could tell that whatever had gone on today to make your day so terrible was still bothering you a lot.

And she was determined to make you feel better.

She sat up and poked your side playfully.

"Boop!" She chuckled.

You hummed in response, thinking she was only trying to get your attention.

But she did it again and then again.

"Poke, poke, boop." She said, making you squirm and pout at her.

And then, she started to tickle your sides.

"Stop," You whined, though she did hear you laugh a little.

"I heard that laugh. You can't hide from me, baby girl." She said as she kissed your cheek.

You giggled over the brush of her lips on your skin.

"My pretty girl," She said before she moved your hair so she could kiss your neck. "So gorgeous, so soft, so kissable."

"Rosie, baby," You warned as you started to melt into her. "Baby, stop teasing me. You're playing with fire by doing that."

She scooted closer to you and put her arms around you before pulling you onto her lap.

Your back pressed against her chest and her hands rested on your sides, fingers brushing softly across your skin as they slipped under your shirt.

She put her lips near your ear and tugged at the shell with her teeth before she whispered in your ear.

"My love is on fire, ooh, now burn, baby, burn." She sang. "Playing with fire. Oh-oh, oh-oh, my love is on fire, ooh. So don't play with me, girl. Playing with fire."

You put your head on her shoulder and looked into her starry brown eyes as she smirked at you.

"I couldn't help it. You said playing with fire, it was right there."

You laughed before kissing her lips lovingly.

"I love you so much."

"And I love you more." She said before kissing you again. "But if you need some cheering up, I know a few ways to make you feel better."

"Yeah? Does it involve you kissing me like this?" You asked, knowing already that it did.

"Oh, yeah," She smirked into the kiss.

"Then I'm okay with it."

She giggled before she deepened the kiss, hoping to make you feel much better with every kiss you shared.