forget the movie (requested)

"Y/N, baby! I'm home. Where are you?" Rosie called out as she walked through the door.

"Bedroom!" You called out in response and Rosé quickly hurried upstairs to you.

"I had a rough day so I was thinking we have a movie night tonight! How's that sound, my love?" She asked as she approached the bedroom.

"That sounds so great. I had a stressful day so I would love to just spend some time in your arms with a good movie playing."

She was smiling happily as she reached the bedroom, so happy that you wanted to destress and enjoy a movie night in her arms.

However, when she entered the bedroom, her smile fell and her breath hitched.

She was already feeling needy for you as she saw you in nothing as you dropped the towel on the floor.

You were just out of the shower and just getting changed, just about to pull one of her shirts over your head.

"Whoa..." She whispered.

You turned around to face her and smiled to yourself as you watched her tongue brush across her dry lips and saw her eyes full with a look of desire.

"Damn, baby girl." She said as she walked over to you. "You're so sexy."

You giggled as she began to kiss your neck.

"You smell amazing."

"I thought you wanted to watch a movie?" You teased. "If you start kissing and touching me, we won't be able to spend the night like that."

"I know." She smirked as she left a few love bites on your skin. "Forget the movie. Let's do something else."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" You asked innocently, pretending not to know.

She just giggled before pulling you in for a passionate kiss and walking you over to the bed.

Pulling her shirt back over your head, she tossed it on the floor with a smile and kissed your neck some more.

"You know exactly what I mean and what I want." She whispered as her hands began to move across your body, her fingers brushing along your thigh. "You know you want the same thing, baby girl."

Your breath hitched and you closed your eyes as you quickly nodded your head, knowing that you couldn't resist.

"My pretty girl," She whispered as you threw your head back with a moan as she kissed the sweet spot on your neck.

You were putty in her hands, craving her so much that you couldn't begin to put it into words.

Your plans for a movie night were no more but you weren't complaining.

A night of intimacy and expressing your love for each other sounded so much better anyway.