kissing you during an argument (requested)

"Will you slow down, please? And stop ignoring me." Rosie said as she stormed into the house after you.

You turned around as she closed the door behind her and found her gazing at you in confusion.

"Why are you so upset with me?"

"You seriously don't know? After what you did?"

She sighed and rubbed her temples as you put your hands on your hips.

"Okay, I messed up."

"Yeah, you did! Rosie, that was so disrespectful of you! You threw your drink on our waitress!"

"She had it coming. Did you see the way she was looking at you? Or hear the things she was saying? You act like I didn't tell her time and time again that we were on a date and you were taken. She wouldn't take a damn hint. What was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know but not throw your drink on her!"

"Okay. You're right, I'm sorry. I know it was wrong but at the moment, I didn't know what else to do. I was frustrated! Don't act like it's my fault."

"Right, you did nothing wrong at all. You're as innocent as they come." You sarcastically spoke.

"That's not what I mean, Y/N!" She said and in her frustration, she raised her voice at you a little.

She caught herself though and knew that she was about to cross a line that she does not want to ever cross.

So she took a second to take a deep breath.

"Look, can we just put this behind us? Let's go back out. We can go see a movie or go to the park."

"Why? Who else will you get jealous of if we go back out?"

"God, Y/N," She groaned.

"I just don't get why you get so jealous. You know I'm yours by now. We've been together for a year now. Even if someone flirts with me, it's not as if I flirt back! I would never. I love you too much for that."

"I know!"

"Then why do you get so jealous, Rosie? It's ridiculous! Answer me!"

Instead of answering you verbally, she put her lips on yours to give you a sudden but deep and steamy kiss.

You kissed her back, wrapping your arms around her neck and pulling her closer.

"You talk too much sometimes." She teased, making you playfully smack her arm. "I'm teasing."

You rolled your eyes at her, causing her to chuckle.

"Look, darling, I know you're mine. I know I have you all to myself and no one can steal you away from me."

"Okay. Then why do you get so worked up?"

"Because sometimes, the people flirting with you won't take no for an answer. Sometimes, they keep flirting despite me telling them repeatedly that you're not interested and you're already taken. Like that waitress tonight. She just wouldn't stop. I felt as though I had no other choice."

You ran your fingers through her hair as she spoke.

"It's not me being jealous or insecure, it's me making sure they get that you're mine; all mine."

You sighed as she kissed the corners of your lips.

"I guess I got a little worked up."

"Just a touch." She teased as she brushed her fingers across your back. "Besides, you'd probably do the same if you got aggravated enough."

"Maybe." You said, shrugging your shoulders. "You're my girl. I want people to know that."

"Exactly. That's why I did what I did, so she'd understand."

You kissed her lips again, making her smile as she pulled you closer.

"You kissed me during our argument... that's kinda hot."

"Yeah?" She smiled.

"Yeah. Maybe we could forget about going back out and go Netflix and chill instead?" You suggested, raising your eyebrows at her.

"I like that idea much more, baby girl." She said as she took your hand and bit her lip, following you up the stairs to your shared bedroom, the argument and evening now behind you.