cuddling after being intimate (requested)

You melted as Rosé's soft lips brushed across your skin as she collapsed over you.

You were breathless, trying hard to catch your breath as you came down from the edge.

You and Rosie have spent the last couple of hours being intimate together.

She treated you like a queen as she spent some of that time focusing on making only you feel good.

You, of course, made sure she felt the same because she's been so stressed and so busy lately.

She needed to unwind and let go and she deserved to be treated like the goddess that she is.

And then, after a little while, she moved to lay over you again and your bare body met hers as she brought you both over the edge a few times.

It was perfect but being intimate with her is always perfect.

Now that you're starting to calm down, your heart is still hammering against your chest and you can feel hers doing the same.

Your fingers are still brushing across her warm and bare sides as her lips brush against your neck and your chest lovingly.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered before she laid down beside you.

She pulled you into her arms and held you close, tangling her legs with yours while you took her hand into your own and intertwined your fingers together.

"So are you, baby." You said as you laid your head on her shoulder. "And so warm and soft."

She chuckled before kissing your shoulder lovingly.

"I love nights like these." You said. "And I love you."

"I love you too." She said as she pulled you in for a loving kiss. "I want to stay like this with you forever."

"Me too." You said with a contented sigh as you cuddled up to her even more.

"It was good, right? I made you feel good?"

"You always do." You said with a smile.

"Good. You deserve it so much. You deserve to be treated like a queen and to feel good."

"So do you." You said as you kissed her cheek. "You felt good, too?"

"So good, sweet girl." She grinned.

You sighed once more as you closed your eyes.

She ran her fingers through your hair and held you close as you began to drift off to sleep.

She shook her head with a precious smile as she watched you.

"Falling asleep already, huh?"

"I'm tired. You wear me out after we're intimate."

She giggled and kissed your head softly.

"I know, baby. It's alright, you can sleep. But I'm going to wake you in a bit so we can take a bath and clean up, okay?"

"Okay."

"I love you so much, darling. Have sweet dreams."

"I love you too, baby." You mumbled as you fell asleep in her embrace, so warm and so happy.