you pass away (requested)

Rosé felt numb as she made her way downstairs into her kitchen.

She could hear the girls talking but couldn't exactly make out what they were saying since their voices were low.

A quiet sniffle came from her as she sat down at the table, making the girls all look at her.

"Hey, Rosie." Lisa softly said. "Are you okay?"

Rosé wordlessly shook her head as she leaned back against the chair.

She had your blanket wrapped around her shoulders and your scent still lingered on it, bringing her both comfort and sadness.

"Are you hungry?" Jisoo asked.

Again, she just shook her head.

"You have to eat something sooner or later." Jennie softly spoke as she pulled out another chair at the table and sat beside her friend.

Rosé was hurting.

She was in more pain than she'd ever experienced before.

Because yesterday, you passed away.

Your life came to an end after a long fight with cancer; a fight that you just couldn't win.

Rosie had been by your side for weeks, only ever leaving your side to shower or get some food.

But she didn't do those things as often as she should or used to do since slipping into a deep depression as it sank in that she was going to lose you.

And then, it became her priority to cherish every second with you and she refused to leave your side since she didn't know when you'd slip away.

Even though she knew it was coming, the pain and heartache were more intense than she'd ever imagined was possible.

She can't do anything on her own.

She can hardly function.

So, despite your loss being hard on them too since they were all so close to you, the girls stepped up to try and care for Rosie through this difficult time.

"We can make you anything you want. Just tell us what you want." Jisoo said.

"Y/N..." Rosie quietly spoke as more tears stung her eyes.

The girls all looked at each other in sadness.

Lisa and Jisoo sat at the table with her and Jennie.

"It's just not fair. She was so amazing. She had so many hopes and dreams. We were supposed to get married and have a family together and now all of that is just ruined."

"We're so sorry, Rosie. Truly, we are." Jennie said as she squeezed Rosé's shoulder.

"We know how much you're hurting. We feel the pain from the loss and her absence too." Lisa said and her voice cracked as she spoke.

"I know." Rosie sniffled. "She impacted everyone in the best way possible. She made so many people so happy especially me."

The girls all nodded.

"We were supposed to grow old together. I know this happens to some people but it wasn't supposed to happen to my girl. Not until we were a hundred. She was so young, she had her whole life ahead of her. But she's just... gone."

"It's horrible, we know. It shouldn't happen to anyone. Unfortunately, the best people seem to go too soon." Jisoo spoke.

"And I have to go to her funeral. I have to attend my girlfriend's funeral." She sniffled as she looked at the girls. "Her mom called me last night. She wants me to make a speech."

"That's a good idea. You have so many wonderful memories of her that you can share with her loved ones!" Lisa said.

"I don't think I can do it." Rosie quietly spoke. "Giving my girlfriend's eulogy? That's going to be impossible for me to do without sobbing. I cry just at the smell of her scent that lingers on this blanket."

"Whatever you choose to do, it'll be the right choice in your heart. But I promise you something - if Y/N would want anyone to give a speech about her, it's you." Jennie said.

Rosé nodded.

"I wish she was still here." She sniffled.

"She is," Jisoo said as she stood up. "Right here."

Jisoo placed her finger on Rosé's chest, right over her heart.

Rosie sobbed and Lisa got up before they all embraced her.

"Whatever's ahead, you don't have to go through any of it alone. We're here for you. We love you." Lisa said as tears filled her eyes.

"It's going to be okay, Rosie. I promise." Jisoo said as Jennie kissed Rosé on her head.

Rosé just hoped Jisoo was right because, right now, it feels like nothing is going to be okay.

Life without you by her side sounds dreadful and full of sadness and pain.

But if you stayed safe in her heart, where she would always keep you safe and warm, maybe it would be okay... in time.

But for now, she'll let the tears fall endlessly.

Because she misses you and she always will.