did I ruin it all? - part two (requested)

It didn't take very long for Rosie to see the mistake she made.

She can pinpoint the exact moment that she started to look at you differently - it was the same night when you came over to confront her about your confession and stayed for dinner.

Somewhere during the dinner, you sent her the happiest and most beautiful smile she'd ever seen, and she was instantly mesmerized by you.

It didn't help that you wanted to be so close to her during the movie you watched later on that night in her bed together.

Even though she'd had a change of heart, she hadn't told you that, of course.

So, despite thinking that all you'd ever be with her were just friends, you cuddled up to her, so close that she could smell your shampoo as it lingered in your hair from the night before.

However, as the days after that passed, Rosie still hadn't found a way to confess this to you.

She didn't know what to say exactly because she seemed pretty adamant on the fact that the two of you would only ever be just friends and here she was, helplessly and completely head over heels in love with you.

The more she kept it to herself as she contemplated on how she would ever tell you this, the more you started to move on, completely unknown to her.

When you asked if you could tag along with her to the studio one day, she didn't say no.

She thought that, maybe, it would allow her to confess to you.

The girls, as always, were thrilled to see you when you and Rosé walked in that morning.

"You brought Y/N!" Jisoo excitedly said as she, Lisa, and Jennie got up from their seats and came over to you, throwing their arms around you.

You giggled happily and hugged them back.

But as Jisoo and Lisa pulled away, Jennie stayed close to you.

Her arms stayed wrapped around you and she brushed her fingers across your back as you held each other.

"I missed you," Jennie said, making you smile brightly.

"I missed you too." You spoke and Jennie's eyes sparkled in response.

Rosie cleared her throat, catching you' and Jennie's attention.

When you looked over at her, you both saw that her arms were folded over her chest and she didn't look happy.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing." She sighed.

You shrugged your shoulders and when Jennie pulled an extra chair close to hers, you happily sat down in it.

--

The time passed by quickly.

The girls wrote some lyrics and recorded some parts of some new songs, showing off their beautiful vocals and incredible raps.

Until lunchtime rolled around.

"I'm hungry. I'm going to grab some food." Jennie said. "Do you want to come with me,
Y/N?"

You grinned and excitedly nodded your head, causing Rosé to clench her jaw.

"Y/N?" She said, catching your attention. "Come over to my place tonight. I found this movie I want to watch with you and I figured we could talk."

"Okay, sounds great, Rosie." You said before getting up and walking out of the studio with Jennie.

Rosie threw her head back with a groan, catching Lisa and Jisoo's attention.

"What's up with you?" Lisa asked.

"I think Y/N and Jennie like each other."

"And that's bad? Why?" Jisoo asked.

"Are you jealous of Jennie?" Lisa wondered.

"Maybe," Rosie confessed.

"What? But you said you only saw Y/N as a friend!" Jisoo spoke.

"Yeah, well, I did. But something's changed. I'm in love with her. I have never felt this way about anyone before. What am I supposed to do?"

"Tell her. Tell her before she and Jennie get serious. Because if she still feels the same but doesn't know that you do, you could lose that opportunity forever and you'll be left wondering what if for the rest of your life." Lisa said.

Rosie nodded her head, knowing she was right.

She just couldn't wait for the day to be over.

--

It was several more hours before the girls decided to call it a night.

It was well after nine but you had promised to go back to Rosie's house with her to watch that film and you weren't backing out on her.

When you arrived at her place, she grabbed you both a drink and some snacks before sitting down on the sofa beside you.

She turned on the movie she was talking about earlier but, truthfully, she'd seen it already.

She's seen it so much that she could tell you everything that happens in this film.

But she wasn't about to tell you that.

As you watched the movie, she stared at you, wondering how she was going to tell you about what she felt.

She scooted closer to you and laid her cheek on your shoulder, making you smile.

"Are you okay? Are you tired? Because we can finish this another night if you want me to go."

"No!" She quickly said. "I mean... don't go. Stay."

"Okay." You smiled. "You said you wanted to talk while we watched this. What about?"

She bit her lip as her heart started to race.

"You look nervous. Whatever it is, you can tell me, I won't judge you-"

Before you could finish your sentence, her lips were on yours.

It was the best kiss you'd ever had and you didn't hesitate to kiss her back.

When you pulled away a moment later, you stared at her in surprise.

"What was that for?" You wondered.

"I don't feel the same way I did for you before. Something's changed and... I'm in love with you. Please tell me that you still feel the same way you did before."

You stared at her in silence for a second before smiling.

"I do." You said. "I'm in love with you too."

Her cheeks heated up and she giggled happily.

"So... will you be mine?"

"Yes. I'd love to be yours." You said as you kissed her cheek.

"Good. Because I thought I had ruined everything." She said.

"You didn't. I promise." You spoke before kissing her again, making her smile against your lips before she pulled you onto her lap and deepened the sweet kiss.

She wanted to spend forever like this with you.

Because now that she has you, she'll never let you go.