she thinks you don't love her (requested)

You let out a gasp and jumped in surprise when you entered the kitchen and turned the light on to find Rosie sitting at the table.

"Baby, you startled me." You said with a chuckle. "What are you doing in here?"

"Nothing." She quietly answered.

You shrugged your shoulders and went to the fridge to see if you could find something to eat.

Even though it's nearing two am, you had a very long day and had to work overtime and you were super hungry.

"We need to do some shopping." You sighed.

Noticing that Rosie was quiet, you closed the door and went over to her.

Coming up behind her, you put your hands on her shoulders and kissed her shoulder softly.

But she pulled away and then turned to look at you in sadness.

"What?"

"Do you not love me anymore?"

You couldn't believe the words she was speaking.

How could she ever think such a thing?

"What? Of course I love you, baby. I love you so much. Why would you ever think I don't?"

"You just keep missing dates, blowing me off when I call and text you, and you come home so late. I just don't know what to believe anymore."

"No, baby, I love you more than anything in this world." You said as you knelt on the floor in front of her. "You're my everything."

She hung her head but you quickly lifted her chin with your fingers, making her eyes lock with yours.

"Baby, I don't do those things on purpose. It's work. Things have been crazy lately. You have a busy job, baby, you get how that goes."

"Yeah, but I always try to make time for you. It feels like you're not doing the same."

You have to admit that you've been even busier than usual lately.

Things have been crazy and your hours have been intense.

Whereas, recently, Rosie has had a ton of downtime lately.

She still has things going on with the group and the brands she works with but she's got more time on her hands than usual lately.

And she's missing you.

So very much.

And you feel so awful.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." You said. "I never meant to make you feel that way. You're my girl and I love you so very much."

She smiled a little and leaned into her touch as you caressed her cheek.

"I hate myself for making you feel this way."

"No, don't do that." She said. "I just love you. I guess I'm not used to us not having much time together or me being without you so much. I'm happy you like your job and that you're excelling at it but... I just miss you."

"I miss you too." You said. "I've been working too much lately. I've taken on a lot. I have some time off and I deserve to take it. So, tomorrow, you and I are going to spend the entire day together."

"Really?"

"Yes. We're going to have so much fun together. We'll do whatever you want. More than anything, I'll show you just how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Because you're my everything, my whole world, and I won't ever let you feel or think differently."

Her eyes lit up and her smile got even bigger and brighter.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad but you're my life, my girl. I just want to be with you. I love you more than anything."

"I love you too, baby." You said before kissing her again. "You know what? Make it two days. We'll spend every minute of every day together."

"I'd love that." She happily said

You threw your arms around her and held her tight, hoping she knew just how much she means to you.

And she hoped that you knew that she feels the same way.