you go into labor backstage (requested)

"Are you sure I should go out there tonight?" Rosie asked as she stood backstage with you. "I don't feel right about it tonight."

"Rosie, I promise you the baby and I are going to be perfectly fine. You should go out there and sing your heart out with the girls. This is one of the last shows of the tour for a while and it'll be a few months before it starts up again since the baby is due soon."

Rosé sighed as she brushed her hand across your bump.

She felt unsure about going on stage tonight, just as she'd felt for the last three nights.

The baby could be ready to come into the world at any given moment and she doesn't want to miss a single thing nor does she not want to be there to hold your hand through it all.

But she knows you're right.

There are only two shows left after tonight before the tour goes on a little pause for about four months so Rosie can take some time to be with you and the baby.

"Baby, listen," You softly said as you cupped her cheek. "I feel fine. There hasn't been a single sign of labor yet. Don't worry too much. You go have fun and put on an incredible show for blinks. We'll still be right here when it's over, safe and sound."

She wanted to protest simply because something just didn't feel right about it.

But she could see it in your eyes - you were saying you were fine so you weren't going to let her miss out on this show.

"Rosie? It's showtime." Jennie said as she tapped Rosé on her shoulder.

"Okay," Rosé replied before looking at you. "I love you both so much."

She kissed you quickly and then kissed your bump with a smile.

"We love you too. Have a great show, all of you!"

"Thanks, Y/N!" Jisoo grinned.

Lisa came over to give you a gentle squeeze before she joined the girls.

You couldn't help but smile because you're so close with the girls and you love how they're always here for you.

Not to mention, it warms your heart so much to know that your' and Rosie's baby is already so loved by their moms and their aunts.

The girls appeared on stage as the fans went wild and the pink venom intro began.

You ran your hand over your bump with a proud smile as you watched in awe.

All four of them are so unbelievably talented but, of course, your eyes tend to fall on your beautiful wife the most.

You were enjoying the show, just as you do every single one.

But you only made it two songs in before you felt something.

It was a sharp pain right in your stomach.

"Oh, no." You mumbled as you brushed your hand across your bump. "Not now, not now."

You tried to tell yourself that, maybe, it wasn't the real thing.

Or, if it was, perhaps you had time and you could make it the entire show until Rosie got off the stage.

But when you felt the telltale sign of your sweats becoming damp, you knew that wouldn't be happening.

Your baby was coming... very soon.

You didn't know what to do.

Sure, you could easily get their manager or a staff member to alert Rosé or even one of the girls if they couldn't get her attention for any reason.