maybe we should break up - part one (requested)

You and Rosie were curled up on the couch in her house.

Your head rested on her chest and her arms were wrapped around you to keep you cozy and warm while you watched a movie together.

Her lips brushed softly against your head, bringing a smile to your face.

But she pulled away when her phone chimed with a text.

She reached for her phone and quickly unwrapped her arms from around you as she jolted and sat forward.

"What is it?" You asked as you caught on to something not being right.

"It's Lisa."

"Is everything okay?" You wondered.

She shook her head and tapped on the link that Lisa had sent and her heart dropped.

"Rosie?" You spoke as you put your hand on her shoulder.

"BLACKPINK member Rosè is officially in a relationship! We have exclusive photos of the idol and her girlfriend Y/N."

Your heart sank as well.

"It's not just one. There are several articles. Our relationship was leaked." Rosie mumbled before she opened social media.

"And we're trending with several different hashtags. Everyone knows." She spoke.

Some fans seemed to be extremely supportive as they flooded the tags with love and kind words for you and Rosie.

But others weren't so kind and supportive.

Some of the fans were leaving rude comments and remarks and were talking badly about you.

"I can't believe this..." She said as she locked her phone.

"Well, it'll be okay... right?" You asked, looking for some comfort and reassurance.

Rosie has been so great at giving you exactly that over the last six months that you've been dating.

But today was different.

Everything changed.

"No! It won't be okay!" She said as she looked at you. "Everyone knows about us,
Y/N!"

"What are you saying? You're ashamed of me?"

"What?" She frowned. "Of course not! I'm just worried. Don't you see? Our relationship is public now. The whole world knows!"

"We'll get through it. We've gotten through everything until now. We're strong enough to make it through this too." You confidently said as you took her hand into yours.

"You don't get it! People are going to start rumors and say awful things about you! I've done everything I could to protect you and our relationship until now but I can't protect you from everything that's going to come our way!"

"What are you saying?" You quietly asked.

"Maybe we should break up." She suggested. "You know, end things before it gets even worse."

You scoffed and shook your head.

"I can't believe this! We've been together for six months, Rosie! You're just going to give up on us? For what? Some stupid rumors that people might start and hate from your so-called fans who aren't even fans of yours if they can't support you!? Seriously!"

"I'm trying to protect you! Can't you see that? I didn't think our relationship would get leaked, we've been so careful! I just have to keep you safe because I love you." She spoke as tears filled your eyes as well as hers.

"You love me? It sure doesn't feel like it!" You said before you grabbed your things. "You want to break up? Fine!"

You dried your eyes as you stormed over to the door.

"I didn't ever think this could happen. I guess you don't care about me after all. You want to protect me and keep me safe? Well now everyone knows we dated and now we're broken up. The whole world will hate me. But I don't care. It won't hurt me as much as losing the one that I loved most and thought I could always count on did."

She sighed as she tangled her fingers in her hair, the feeling of regret already so strong as it flooded over her.

"Y/N, baby, wait!" She yelled out.

But it was too late.

You were already gone.

Rosé Imagines - book three (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें