your relationship is accidentally revealed during a live (requested)

"Hello, everyone." Rosé excitedly said as she started up the live.

The amount of fans joining the live was climbing tremendously, going from thousands to hundreds of thousands and then to a couple of million.

"I wanted to do a quick live with you all. I just got home from the studio. The girls and I are working on some stuff!"

The comments were flooding in due to the fans freaking out about what she'd said.

"How are you all doing? BLINK, have you eaten today? I've missed you all so much. I want to talk longer but I actually have some stuff going on this evening so I'll do another one of these very soon, I promise."

She hoped that the fans assumed she was talking about work-related stuff such as things for the brands she works with or some interviews.

But her real plans for the evening were with you.

Of course, since your relationship is private, she can't say that but they are very important to her and she doesn't want to miss them.

She spent a little time talking with them and answering some of their questions.

BLINKs are very important to her and she enjoys spending time with them as much as she can.

But she quickly lost track of time since she was so preoccupied.

She didn't hear her front door close downstairs, your footsteps on the floor, or you calling out her name.

It was only when you walked into her bedroom and announced your arrival with a sweet letter name for her that she noticed you were here.

"Oh, my sweet beautiful girl, are you almost ready to go?"

Her eyes went wide as she turned to look at you.

"I'm live right now." She said quietly and you began to panic.

Both of you were speechless and unsure of what to say while the fans freaked out on the comments.

"Did someone just call her 'my sweet beautiful girl'!?"

"Does Rosie have a girlfriend?"

"Oh, my god. She's dating someone!"

Rosie looked back at the screen as you continued to stay frozen on your feet.

"I know you guys heard that and I guess I should just come clean and tell you that I am dating. I'm in a very serious and committed relationship. I'm very in love with my girlfriend."

She looked over at you to see that you were relieved but also a little surprised over her confession.

"Her name is Y/N. She's a little shy and I don't know if she's ready for you to all see her just yet but I hope you'll all be kind and supportive. I'm happier than ever and very much in love and I hope you will all be happy for me."

You slowly came to the side of her bed that she was sitting on.

You didn't show your face but you did bury it in her neck as you wrapped your arms around her to hold onto her while kissing her soft skin.

"I can't wait for you all to meet her very soon. Thank you in advance for your love and kindness. I love you all. See you soon, bye!"

She ended the live before pulling you onto her lap.

"I'm so sorry." You said.

"Don't be. It felt nice to talk about you and us. I love you so much and I was finally able to tell the world that. It feels nice." She grinned.

You pecked her lips softly before placing your cheek on her shoulder.

"How about we order in tonight? Let's just let the chaos pass for a couple of days, okay?"

"Okay, I'd like that." You said.

"But don't worry, when we do go out, I'll keep you safe."

"I know, my love. I'll keep you safe too." You said, making her heart flutter. "I love you."

"I love you more." She spoke softly before leaning in to steal a kiss from your lips as she pulled you closer.